• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nj0.png

Question of the Week:
What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
nj0.png

Since I'm one of the few who are aware of just how... morbid dolphins are, I'd hate to hear what horrible things they could potentially say.

Mites. Because they are so small, so plentiful and because they also live everywhere where people go. It would be terrifying to not be able to escape their voices. There would never be a moment's rest...

Even though I'm a sucker for cuteness, something tells me its the cute animals we have to be careful of.

Also some animals might be as nasty as they look (snakes, octopi/squids, sharks, insects).

Apologies for being late with this notice, though Pokemon not normally discussed in Outside the Box, I shall be waiting until after the Pokemon Direct to possibly create a question relating to it as a one-off question. Apologies for postponing the thread by a day as well but I felt the topic would be relevant and insightful.
I hope you can understand and will come up with more amazing answers, always a joy to read. :bulbaLove:

Again I must simply apologise, I thought for awhile on what question would be fitting, but in the end couldn't come up with one.
If anyone knows a great question for this thread (Gen 8 or otherwise) please let me know, we're down to three questions on the queue and I'm not that best at coming up with questions all by myself so please feel free to send questions my way!

This week we have one a question that came up in discussion on the Bulbagarden Discord server during a conversation about visiting places. While not entirely related to Gen 8, I do think this is a good thematic choice regardless, since a new region, means new places to visit, so what better time than to ask others where they'd like to go!

Our wonderful thread just got even more amazing! Thanks to @sucreine for her fantastic artwork now adorning the opening post in the thread, you're a champion! (hope to see you hang around the thread, maybe answer a few questions?)

I'm so exhausted from staying up all night helping keep the order in Discord (yes there's some irony in that) during the Direct, so it's off to bed for me now, my answer will come halfway through the week like usual.
I can't wait for all your fascinating replies! :bulbaLove:

I'd love to visit the Great Pyramid of Giza. While he was suffering from Alzheimer's my godfather gave me a picture he took of the pyramids, and that's the last memory I have of him before he passed. Would be nice to walk in his shoes a bit and go see them for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom