• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would explore in all the houses in my neighborhood.

The first thing I would do is check to make sure that my clothes are invisible with me. If they're not, then I stay inside because ew. If they are invisible, then my first plan of action would be to go and play Pokemon GO, as people wouldn't see me and wouldn't judge me (my town hates the game). I'd also go to school and say "here" at attendance, as it would be interesting to see the reactions. I'd probably go and eat at a restaurant before going and freaking people out with a few basic-ghost tricks.

I'll probably go outside and actually be myself for once because I wouldn't have to worry about people looking at me and judging me. I would be able to get a good look around my city and be able to enjoy myself without constantly wondering whether I am making a fool of myself or what other people are thinking about me.

Depends on how hot it is outside. If it's our regular hellweather, stay inside as usual :p If it's decent out, go to uni and literally haunt the science building, pretending I'm a ghost. There's enough random shit in the science building that that would keep me entertained for a decent length of time.

"Professooooooooor, my beakers are levitatiiiiiiiiiing, is that supposed to happen???" :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, I'd probably just use it to pull pranks on people...

I mean, there's a lot you could do, like sneak into people's homes, get free stuff, but in the end, I don't do those now for reasons other than "they might see me" so in the end being invisable would be kind of boring after a while.

(13/03/2019) - If everything in your house had to be one colour, what colour would you choose and why?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:
If everything in your house had to be one colour, what colour would you choose and why?
nj0.png

White. I would go with blue if black/grey/white are off limits, though.

While I personally find really white rooms to be minimalistic and boring I also feel like it's the only thing that wouldn't annoy me after a while. I love the colour blue a lot, it's calming and looks very nice in rooms, but overall I think a more neutral colour is good, and black tends to make rooms feel smaller, while grey just kinda looks tragic to me, so yeah.

Well if everything would be only one color, I'll try to choose a relaxing color. Even if I prefer dark blue, I would probably go with a light blue, that would look like the sea. It would be sad though because I really like the contrast of colour and I'll miss it a lot.

In the immortal words of Eiffel 65

"Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him"

My reason? Blue's a nice soothing colour, nice to just relax in.

Past questions I felt like answering because I could
What is your spirit animal and why?
My spirit animal is Scrooge McDuck because we are both loathe to spend money.
What isn't real but you desperately wish it was?
You actually asked this on a Pokemon forum. What did you think the answers were gonna be? I'm honestly amazed that it barely came up.
What's the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?
People who know me well may be surprised to learn this, but I am super shy. I never know what to say to or how to interact with new people without some kind of pre-existing connective thread there. I'll most likely be that guy just standing off to the side not really saying anything. It says something that 90% of my friends are either internet based (where a community generally has a basic theme to tie people to each other) or met through a children's card game.
If you could visit any landmark, which would it be and why?
I'm probably gonna say Stonehenge. It's just got this mystic quality to it that I'd love to see with my own eyes.

Awesome answers Lone, I'm glad you decided to join us in sharing.

Also we're down to one question on the list, if anyone has any suggestions for questions, send them my way. :D
I may just have to lurk around the web for ice-breaker questions otherwise :p

pastel brought up a good point, the question is vague enough to allow shades...
With that in mind, I would probably say brown, look at any type of wood furniture and just notice how many different shades there are, and wood looks nice.

Also thanks to Lone & Ana who gave me a few questions to add to the queue, we have enough for six more weeks now :bulbaLove:

I would go with purple for my house! For one thing, it is my favorite color overall. My bedroom already has purple walls, and there are so many shades of purple that I love that I think it'd be soothing to see all around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom