• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my moms hometown in Sweden there's this amazing Chinese resturant. Their food is really good and the people working there are super nice and often talks to us about the food they make there. Also it's like an underground resturant so it looks very cave-like, which I love.

I like to eat at a sushi restaurant.

To be honest, I don't like to actually go IN a restaurant to eat since I am super uncomfortable around crowds and I get panicky even just ordering food lol, but I can make exceptions for buffets. Particularly Chinese buffets, but Mutt's BBQ in my area also has a buffet and when they've got ribs, macaroni & cheese, potato salad, and some peach cobbler for desert out... yum.

I also have a hard time passing up Moe's Southwest Grill. That Joey Bag of Donuts with queso fresco, chipotle ranch, pico de gallo, diced onions, oh yeah baby.

Was hoping to go there before my update post, but seems unlikely now by the time the update hits.

I love to go eat at a local Japanese & Korean restaurant called Kajoku, they serve the best food, I can easily call it my favourite place.
I also enjoy going to Hello Harry, a burger place, they have good prices and great burgers. I frequent a place called Schnitz too, has good burgers and wraps.
Going to the local City Golf Club or Fitzy's (both sorta like pubs but on a larger scale) are great for a meal as well, typically where I go when I want a formal meal for things like birthdays.

Ok so I like eating at a lot of different places, but these are some of my favourite, depends on what type of food I want, whether there's an event or my budget.

Kajoku
IMG_20181013_184532340.jpg

Fitzy's on Church
IMG_20181103_191843846.jpg

Hello Harry
IMG_20181019_142842_502.jpg

Schnitz
JPEG_20190301_155007.jpg

So sorry for the delay, I was out all day and I've been exhausted since I got home.

We're down to two more questions again, so if anyone has a question they'd like to add or see others answer, send them my way.
And of course for any newcomers to this thread you're more than welcome to answer any of our previous questions as shown in the OP.

Where do you like to eat out the most?

There's a Sbarro's by my local mall. They have pretty damn good pizza and I go there every so often!

Who do you look up to and why?

.... This is actually kind of a hard question. For years and years, it was my brother simply because he got me motivated into learning about computers in the first place, but nowadays, I'm just not sure. I just kind of do my own thing and hopefully be my own example, is how I see it. Probably a boring answer, but there you go. u.u

I don't really know enough real, inspirational people to actually have them as my role models, so pretty much all of the people I look up to are fictional.
A subset of inspirations:

Sonic the Hedgehog: He follows his heart and does what he thinks is right, regardless of what other people think. I can respect that.

Silver the Hedgehog: No matter how bad shit gets for him, Silver just pushes through and keeps on going with his goals. And when his methods are called into question, he has the courage and the self-awareness to admit that he was wrong, but instead of giving up, he just comes up with a new, less murdery method of achieving his same goals.

Riku (Kingdom Hearts): Riku fucked up. He fucked up bad. And yet, he never gives up trying to atone. He keeps pushing to do the right thing and make up for everything.

Last edited:
tall people because I am very short
If it makes you feel any better, I'd be looking up to you because I am even shorter!

On a more personal level, I definitely look up to my parents for everything they've done to get to where they are now and for allowing me to live a great life.

On a broader level, I look up to certain composers. One in particular is Nobuo Uematsu. I often cannot believe he's a master composer even though he has never professionally studied music. I remember reading a couple of interviews of him and in one, he stated sometimes ideas come to his head while he is walking his dog. In another, he said he feels like he can't compare to people who have studied music their entire lives. I also really respect people who work in animation, those who are dedicated to improve the lives of others (including non-human animals) and the environment.

I also admire fictional characters (I honestly hate to call them that) such as Terra Branford, Mulan, The Powerpuff Girls, Mufasa, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, and much more.

I never got around to replying through my small hiatus.

I look up to and am inspired by a few people, both real and fictional.

There's a few local members of my community I look up to for the amazing work they do within the community and I aspire to be like them, helping others any way I can.

I look up to Wally from Pokemon, how he started from being meek and not very confident at the beginning, overcoming his weaknesses and becoming confident and strong. It's amazing writing and he's a fantastic character, I feel motivated whenever I listen to his theme from ORAS as well.
Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender too for similar reasons, he started off not believing in himself, but with the help of his newfound friends he could overcome any hardships and move through it.

These are just a few examples of people and the type of people I look up to, whether real or not.
We're low on questions again, I'll be updating the thread shortly after which we'll be down to one more question next week, I can't do this thread without the help from you, the community. Having interesting new perspectives and questions that I could never come up with greatly help this thread thrive and flourish. (incoming triple post if nobody replies in the next couple hours)

One of Shedinja's entries that claims that anyone who looks into the hole on its back has its soul sucked out.

First of all...WHAT?!

Secondly...we always look at its back if it's part of our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom