• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(01/05/2019) - If you had to eat the same thing every day for a year, what would it be?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:
If you had to eat the same thing every day for a year, what would it be?
nj0.png

Sorry I've been a bit slack in answers, I've been preoccupied with other things.
I'll try to answer last weeks and this weeks questions later this week.

Thank you very much to @Ebail for providing me with more questions to keep our lovely thread going, it was most welcome. :bulbaLove:

Ah no problem, we all need some help at times so glad to help.

It'd be hamburgers for me. When made right I don't get tired of them. And if I really needed to change it up I'd just change whatever toppings I put on it.

if we're talking about a single cuisine then it would 100% be Chinese food. I love Chinese food so much you guys~

Now, if we're talking about a single food item, that becomes a bit harder to pick. I guess I would say miso soup cause when I go all-out on it it has so much stuff in it that I'd never get bored of it.

Rice in my case, although it's mostly because I know other choices will make me sick, and because we already eat lots of rice in my country, to the point of possibly rivaling Asians in that regards.

Last edited:
One of the following probably:-
  • Ice cream (different flavor every day)
  • Pizza (different toppings every day)
  • Anything with chocolate in it
  • Anything with potatoes in it
  • Anything with cheese in it
  • Chicken-based dishes (I almost eat this everyday already lol)

Wendy's burgers. And that's assuming eating them for a year doesn't add to my weight.

Last week's question was who is my favourite fictional character...
Well I've already said I admire Wally from Pokemon, but it's so hard to choose, but I might say Yugo from Wakfu is probably one of my favourites. I don't like to play favourites so a few people share the spotlight. Others include Ciel from Black Butler, Aang from Avatar and Gundham from Danganronpa 2.

This week's question is what I would eat if I could only eat it for a year. Let's assume that I can't be flexible by just saying "Burger" or "Pizza" and have whatever toppings I wanted.
You know I probably would pick a burger, even if it's the same type of burger you can still pull them apart and eat them differently, don't want meat? Take the patty out and eat the salad. Burgers are just so versatile and a well made burger I would surely not get sick of having after ages, likely healthy too if done right.

Noodles. I love noodles so much.
Any types of noodles, Fried Noodles, Dry Noodles, Macaroni and Cheese, Spaghetti, Basically I can live my whole life with Carbohydrates, thin strings of sugar are the things that course through my veins.

I guess it's not without exercise...

But if I can't customise it, I'll go with Cup Ramen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom