• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ what do you do to help yourself fall asleep?

do something incredibly boring. mostly it's just watching youtube videos until I feel really tired, or read articles upon articles until I feel myself dozing off.

@ what sports are your favourite to play or watch?

personally, I'm not into sports currently, but I used to be really big on soccer when I was younger. sadly not so much when I got older because I never had much opportunity to play soccer much again.

Most things with horses involved, really. I've been riding horses for about 10 years or so. When I was I guess 13 I started doing showjumping which was tons of fun. It's exciting to watch too, though I'll admit some of the injuries did make me nervous. Especially since my horse was really hyper, lol.

I remember a lot of my classmates going "RIDING A HORSE ISN'T SPORT" and it always annoyed me. Especially as it's considered one of the more dangerous ones. I do have some bruises :b

Baseball. I love watching baseball, especially my Milwaukee Brewers. It was my husband who introduced me to the sport, first by taking me to some minor league games--Wisconsin Timber Rattlers FTW!--and explaining things.

It also helped that we watched For Love of the Game together; this was back in 2000 and it was on that day I learned just how much Prime loves baseball.

Bowling is the best one I can understand. I could live to be 100 and still never understand the rules of American football, unlike my mom.

Definitely running to both "play" and watch. I also like bicycling and skiing. I hardly watch sports unless it's something like the Olympics or world cup.

I don't play sports, I used to play a bit of soccer and did some cheer-leading when I was in primary school, but these days, nothing.

As for watching sports, I don't really do that either, I'll sometimes watch the tennis or cricket if it's on and I have nothing else to do. I have a casual interest in the Olympics but they always end so quickly and I forget they're on.

(22/05/2019) - Which desserts or sweets do you like to eat?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:
Which desserts or sweets do you like to eat?
nj0.png

Tiramisu is my weakness ❤

But besides that I try not to eat too many sweets because I have a bad sweet tooth and it can be hard to stop but if I were to have em I like donuts, and cookies. Specifically cinnamon crullers and gingerbread or chocolate chip cookies. Oh and crumbcake is good too.

brownies, specifically the ones from Starbucks. I also like the suspiro limeño mum makes. It's a Peruvian dessert, and the ones I've tried in restaurants aren't particularly good but the one mum makes is great. She doesn't make it very often th0 :\ In fact, it's been several years since she last made it.

Oh yeahhhhhhh I like carrot cake too! Mum makes me one every year for my birthday ( and then throws half of it away in the garbage cause she says otherwise we'll all get fat :mad: )

On the flip side, I really don't eat sweets very often (ignoring the immense amount of Monster I drink). Doesn't keep me from mourning the lost half of my cake every year th0

Okay so, here's the thing: I used to work at a bakery for almost a year. During that time frame, I was exposed to pretty much most sweets that you can think of:-- various flavours of donuts, bars, (frosted) cinnamon rolls, muffins and the like. I feel like over that period of time, I've avoided them pretty much out of habit because seeing and working with them every single day made them tiring to see.

so rip most sweets for me.

I do like cupcakes though! My love for them will never die.

Most things with chocolate tbh.

Other than that I love caramel, most types of cake (as long as they don't contain stuff like raisins or licorice) and cookies. Recently I've been getting into baking, which is funny since I've always hated that. Only problem is that people keep asking me for cookies now xP They're good cookies though, I love making them.

Despite no-one around me liking them, I really like Turkish Delights. My mom also makes the best kastengels, like, ever in Indonesia. They are Dutch-Influenced cheese cookies. And no other Kastengel tastes like my Mom's recipe.
Back to other sweets/desserts, I really like chewy sweets like Gummies. I also really like Ice Cream. And I like Bread.
Never really was a fan of cake though...

Last edited:
Ice cream in particular makes me weak. Any flavors containing chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough, brownies and/or Oreos are my favorites. All of them.

I'm pretty on board with most other desserts, although I'm not a huge fan of fruit desserts or anything with a lot of nuts. I'm also not as fond of candy as I used to be, although I do still enjoy it on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom