• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually go back to sleep until I'm not tired anymore >_>

I sometimes drink chai latte or tea, recently got into this honey & vanilla one.
A nice shower also wakes me up easily.

I've been drinking a can of Mountain Dew with breakfast for the past week and a half since I started my new job.

I've got nothing. Lol. I don't drink caffeine anymore, and back when I did it didn't help me anyway. When I get sleepy mid-day, I just lay down. Sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes I just close my eyes. Either way, it helps rejuvenate me.

giphy.gif

I mean admittedly coffee doesn't always help. Besides that I tend to work in the cold so I'll just go and let cold air from the freezer hit me in the face, or splash my face with cold water.

I value a lot of qualities, such as kindness and honesty, but I think my favourite is ambition.

Seeing people be passionate about what they love is great. It's fun talking about your own ambitions with people and hear about theirs in return. It means people have something they want to work towards and I think that's awesome. I'll always enjoy listening to people talk about their ambitions, unless it's their dream to be a serial killer or smth lol.

The friends I used to have (before they died, disappeared or turned hostile without any reason) always encouraged me and told me to enjoy the things that made me happy (as long as it wasn’t doing any harm to others, physically or emotionally). They also never harshly criticized or judged me.

I like people with a good sense of humor I would say. But not to the point where they can't take things seriously, if that makes sense.

It depends. Half the time, I'm on Discord fooling around, but I also like to draw, play video games (sometimes) and listen to music; sometimes I like to do two of those at the same time lol

I like to sketch, bake when I have time, relax and listen to music, watch TV, catch up on anime or certain series, etc. I also really enjoy being outside but it's hard when there's no one with me. If I'm in the mood, I'll continue the video game I've been playing through. I wish I could write fanfictions like my friends and also get into painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom