• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, more or less the lower half of what Julia said.

Although I can't go to walks right now because it's "winter" in my country and I don't know how to drive, so I have to wait for my parents to take me to the center of the town (generally when I need a haircut).

I do love me a good nap, which yes I do find fun, but trying to nap often is unrealistic for me.

Besides that I like to do the standard things you know, watch tv or anime, listen to music and play some video games of course.

My interests are constantly shifting usually monthly.
I may be super interested and enjoy anime one month and ignore everything else, then next month it'll be video games. Then perhaps manga and novels after that.

I just finished rewatching Code Geass so I'm in a big anime mood at the moment. I've also been playing a fair bit of Sims 3 again as well as Hitman 2. I always feel sad when I drop the Sims 3 so I'm trying to make it interesting and trying new things I haven't before. So far it's pretty entertaining.

As for last week's question. I value honesty and loyalty above all else in others.

Also we've run out of questions again!
If you have any suggestions, send them my way. :bulbaLove:

What do you value in others?

Taking a page off nono's book and saying ambition here, too. It's exciting to hear the kind of futures people wish to attain, no matter how far off it may seem.

Kindness and empathy/basically being a decent human being is also up there and I value that just as much

What do you do for fun?

Aside from shitposting on Pokemon forums, I play video games on occasion and go for walks in my local park every now and again. The latter I put on hold because there is absolutely no way I'm going for walks in face-melting heat no thank you

Last edited:
Hmm, looks like I must've lost updates for this thread at some point. In that case, catch-up time!

Which desserts or sweets do you like to eat?
My favourite's Tiramisu, weird because I don't like coffee. I also really like cake and gummis. Nothing that bakes fruit though, something about the way fruit turns when baked just doesn't do it for me.
What do you do to make yourself feel more awake/active?
That's one of the weird things about me, it can take a bit before I'm actually up and out of bed, but mostly once I'm up I'm up. So really the thing is just that initial drag out of bed. Alarms tend to at least help with that one.
What do you like to do for fun?
I get the vague feeling this one's been asked before, but, videogames mostly. Most recently it's been Tales of Berseria.

I have a lot of hobbies, I think. I like playing guitar, video games, baking, hiking, collecting stuff. Even so I think lot of people see me as a lazy person, and I think that's because I also like doing nothing for fun.

Not as in "I don't like doing anything", but as in "I enjoy just sitting on the balcony". That's also why a lot of my friends seem to be surpised I like hiking or skiing. I enjoy just sitting still and looking at stuff, but it's not because I can't be bothered to do anything else. It's just one of the ways I like spending my freetime lol.

(19/06/2019) - What is your favourite animal and why?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:
What is your favourite animal and why?
nj0.png

Now I know this question is a bit similar to the first one (spirit animals) but animals you relate to and animals you like can differ.

I love lots of animals! Some of my favorites are deer, rabbits, cats, dogs, and red pandas. They're all cute. Yes, I'm shallow like that. I also like hummingbirds as well. They're so beautiful and elegant, and the way their wings flap so fast that it looks like they disappear is so fascinating.

hyenas, cause they're super-cute and some sort of weird dog-cat hybrid. Everything about them is super-interesting too, like their social structure, and some TMI-stuff that I won't go into. Also the fact that they have designated "bone-crushing teeth" is just awesome. :D

squids are my favorite animal. They look really cool, they are like octopuses with finned torpedos as heads. They are smart, can change color, and are just great in a bunch of ways. I've really liked squids for a long time; in fact, when I was a lot younger, I was like obsessed with them. I believe my interest in squids started with 20,000 leagues under the sea; the giant squid in that movie was awesome and really captivated me. I don't know which squid species would be my all time favorite; I'm no marine biology expert, though it's certainly somefin I'd be interested in learning more about; but I suppose three species I really like are giant squids, colossal squids, and hawaiian bobtail squid. I like other cephalopods too, especially cuttlefish. Cuttlefish are adorbs.

Some other animals I really like include cats, sharks, scallops, hedgehogs, etc.

Been a while since I thought about animals and not Pokemon!

When I was younger, horses - they are elegant but also pretty powerful.

These days, I like all animals ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom