• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Job: I want to be a superhero so I can have powers. I'm not close at all due to the slight problem that they're not real.:(

Last edited:
As for genre, mainly single-player RPG or Adventure (many Pokemon games, Paper Mario, 2 Zelda games), but I do play a fair number of mobile games too (like Cookie Run). I've also played many Hidden Object Games on PC.
Currently I'm busy with Smash Ultimate (trying to get decent scores in Classic and clear Century Smash with everyone).

Currently that is Super mario Oddyssey, I am trying to get all the moons.

Is the game good? As busy I am with Smash, I do think about playing another Switch game while waiting for that Luigi's Mansion and SwSh.

Is the game good? As busy I am with Smash, I do think about playing another Switch game while waiting for that Luigi's Mansion and SwSh.
I really enjoyed it as did my gf who doesn’t game alot. I especially enjoyed solving the platforming puzzles to get to some of the harder moons.

It is also a game that has still enough to do after you finish the story.

nj0.png

Question of the Week:
What is your spirit animal and why?

nj0.png

mine is snorlax :D
cause i mean...

i eat and sleep

Apologises again, I was late in updating because I was out late on Wednesday when I usually update and it just kind of slipped my mind :bulbaFacepalm:
In return I think this question I came up with should produce amazing answers.

To answer last week's question, I love roleplaying games, open world, ones with character customisation especially. I just love making the same character in different worlds, especially since their looks and personality don't really vary, so it's interesting to see how that person interacts with their current world.
I've been playing Soul Calibur VI lately, bigger fan of V's character customisation, VI is very lacking, but has a far more interesting story mode. I've also gotten back into The Witcher 3 and it's mini-game Gwent.
I'm a fan of Visual Novels too, namely Danganronpa (of course) and Steins;Gate

WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED
~ Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week ~
Sketc2.png

Thread artwork by @sucreine

Hello, hello, sit down and join us for some exciting questions and some intriguing answers as we all get to learn just a little bit more about each other here in our community!
The concept is simple, each week either I or one of the Outside the Box moderators will ask a question and you guys will answer! Be honest, be creative and have fun. Everyone is welcome to suggest questions to add to the thread for everyone to answer. If you don't want others knowing it's your question you can message either myself or one of the OtB staff.

You're welcome to answer any previous questions after the week has past :bulbaLove:
If you want to know how another user would answer a question you're welcome to invite them along, but remember to be nice as not everyone likes getting mentioned!

Please remember to keep the forum rules in mind when answering questions, we're a family friendly community!

nj0.png

Current Question of the Week:
You hang out with a fictional person for a day, who is it and what would you do?
nj0.png

Food Question Thread: Super Food Question Of The Week
Previous Thread: Community Question of the Week

30/01/2019 - What is your spirit animal and why?
06/02/2019 - What's the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?
13/02/2019 - What isn't real but you desperately wish it was?
20/02/2019 - What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
28/02/2019 - If you could visit and landmark, which would it be and why?
06/03/2019 - What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
13/03/2019 - If your house had to be one colour, what colour would you choose and why?
20/03/2019 - What is your favourite Pokémon and why?
27/03/2019 - What do you do to relax?
03/04/2019 - Where do you like to go eat out the most?
11/04/2019 - Who do you look up to and why?
17/04/2019 - What's your favourite Pokédex entry?
24/04/2019 - Who is your favourite fictional character and why?
01/05/2019 - If you had to eat the same thing every day for a year, what would it be?
08/05/2019 - What do you do to help yourself fall asleep?
15/05/2019 - What sports are your favourite to play or watch?
22/05/2019 - Which desserts or sweets do you like to eat?
29/05/2019 - What do you do to make yourself feel more awake/active?
05/06/2019 - What is your favourite quality in others?
13/06/2019 - What do you like to do for fun?
19/06/2019 - What is your favourite animal and why?
26/06/2019 - What is your dream job and how close are you to achieving it?
03/07/2019 - What game/game genre do you play the most?
12/07/2019 - You hang out with a fictional person for a day, who is it and what would you do?

QUEUE EMPTY!! I NEED MORE QUESTIONS.

Does it have to be a person? Cause I'd hang out with Munchlax. And eat. And eat. And eat. And eat. And eat. And eat.

Oh god Zinn! Why do you give me this question!? Considering how many fictional characters I do love so much (way more than I should really).

I would probably pick Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld (though the real one I would mind either) probably just walking down the street getting something to drink and see what wonders happen. Heck in Seinfeld you can make anything an interesting conversation or topic point of the episode, I would be trying so hard not to laugh or try to figure out a follow up to said line most of the time.

Yeah, this is... a really tough question haha. REALLY tough given how I get really attached to so many fictional characters. Trying to think about this more realistically than I probably should given that this involves fictional characters, I guess I'm gonna be that kind of person to say someone like... Conrad from Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia? Not even really to do anything specific. I just think he seems like such a sweet guy. A day spending time with him would probably go without any problems, since he's nice and caring enough that I think he'd probably tolerate my awkwardness. I'd love to just listen to him talk about anything too. Just doing whatever, lounging around or playing games and stuff. For him, maybe I'd even make an exception and willingly leave my house lmao, get ice cream or something. It also helps that Conrad is easy on the eyes, which is also a big plus aha. Now, if this was like me going to Valentia to hang out, I'm not really sure what we'd do (I guess it'd depend on if this is during the events of SoV or after), but sure, I'd take the chance of getting shot by an archer or attacked by a gargoyle to be there lol.

I'd like Ash Ketchum, maybe he can assure me that even people with autism can make amazing Pokémon trainers. Heck, I could even capture Arceus!

Last edited:
Oo-ooh, this is a fun one.

I'd probably like to hang out with PJ from the Goof Troop universe. He's just such a sweet kid with a rough life and he deserves it so much. And he just seems like a neat guy to hang with. We'd probably just hit up some cool places around town or something, just have a fun time.

Yeah, this is... a really tough question haha. REALLY tough given how I get really attached to so many fictional characters. Trying to think about this more realistically than I probably should given that this involves fictional characters
Ah, but if you're hanging out with them then they wouldn't truly be fictional anymore, now would they?

Last edited:
I'd say Jupiter, but because Jupiter is a big ball of gas and likely doesn't have any solid ground, that'd probably be a really terrible experience floating around endlessly in it.

As long as we could control our flight path somehow, why not go there? Jupiter has been my favorite planet since I was a kid, and I’d love s photography excursion there! I’d explore our solar system’s other gas giants, too, if I could pick more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom