• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never really cosplayed, but the first characters that come to mind are Lucina from FE and Xion from KH. If I wanted to crossplay, I’d definitely do adult Simon from Gurren Lagann.

If I could go as anybody and had the costume and whatever props I needed at an inexpensive price, I would probably go as Cad Bane from Star Wars The Clone Wars.

Why? He’s my favorite Star Wars character, and I could go around blasting people just for daring to have nicer hats than I do. That sounds like fun to ME.

lots of options
  • remilia scarlet
  • francesca prelati
  • marnie
  • satori komeiji
  • ghirahim
  • mimikyu inspired costume
  • lily hoshikawa
  • princess kenny
  • catgirl
  • sableye inspired costume
  • professor chaos
  • shalltear bloodfallen
  • team skull grunt (female)
  • yuno gasai

probably some others I'm forgetting too

Last edited:
The introvert that stays home an- Waiiiit... >.>

I'd come in normal clothing, with one of those "Hello. My name is____" stickers.

And then use my real name anyway.
This, but written on the sticker is "Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

(06/11/2019) - What's your favourite type of weather and what do you like to do during it?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:

What's your favourite type of weather and what do you like to do during it?
nj0.png

I'm a simple person, I like the sun. It's warm, I can just hang out outside, I can do more things, I can wear shorts (they're comfortable and easy to wear!). But I think rain is underrated.

My favorite kind of weather is when it’s in the upper 40s/lower 50s with overcast skies, wind/a breeze, and mist.

I despise sunny, hot, humid, stale weather. It doesn’t take much to inch too close to those conditions for me, so I prefer it chilly. If I have to wear a jacket to be comfortable that’s fine with me because the conditions where the weather is warm enough to not wear a jacket but not too warm to be uncomfortable only happen once in a blue moon where I live.

I like rain. I don't like light showers or heavy downpours, but anything between the two is great. Also, not when it's hot out, but when it's cool and it's sweater season, like in the springtime.

It's easy for me to de-stress in. The sound of rain is relaxing and is good for getting me to take naps. Otherwise, I like going out on walks with an umbrella and just listening to the rainfall. It's also quiet outside because everyone usually stays indoors in this weather, which is another thing I like.

Light snow is a close second, but it doesn't have that relaxing ambient noise that rain does.

If I have to be outside, I like it to be partially cloudy and warm, say around 300-302K
If it’s sunny, that gets too bright and sets off my light sensitivity.
In this weather, I’ll go for long walks or go swimming and hope I don’t get devoured by mosquitoes.

If I can stay inside, I love a good thunderstorm. I’ll sit by the windows and watch nature’s fireworks put on a light show.

I like rainy days. I would go out and get drenched if I didn't have mood to get drenched I would switch of all the lights, open all the windows and listen to the song of rain. I would eat some hot Samosas and Bajjis which are the most apt food during rainy season

If I have to be outside, I like it to be partially cloudy and warm, say around 300-302K
If it’s sunny, that gets too bright and sets off my light sensitivity.
In this weather, I’ll go for long walks or go swimming and hope I don’t get devoured by mosquitoes.

If I can stay inside, I love a good thunderstorm. I’ll sit by the windows and watch nature’s fireworks put on a light show.
yesss

i'm an outdoor person, and i do like a lot of different types of weather. overall i prefer 20C/68F and a light breeze though. it's the type of weather i can go hiking in without overheating or just sit on the balcony and draw without freezing.

This is a very tough question.

In my younger years I loved the snow. Not just because it meant a day off from school either! I loved it because it was just so relaxing. There was something peaceful about sitting back, and just watching the snow falling collecting on trees and building up on the ground that I really appreciated as a kid. Now as I got older I really started to see how much more of a pain snow actually was so.

For me now its definitely a rainy day. I find it to be just as relaxing and peaceful as I found snow to be when I was a kid. I could just lay on the couch, and listen to rain beat down against the side of the house and I'd feel at absolute ease. It's also real easy to sleep during too. Thunderstorms are fine with me too as sitting around watching lightning can be rather entertaining it also helps having a dog who isnt afraid of thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom