• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited my sister in Florida for 2 weeks and I had alot of fun spending time with her.

Honestly 2019 was a pretty rough year for my mental health overall, but we went to visit my aunt in Colorado for the first time and that was pretty nice. I'm very much a homebody, but it was a nice breath of fresh air to visit somewhere so far and different from home - Colorado life is nothing like New York life, lol - and I look forward to visiting again someday soon.

Hmmm, this is a tough one. My year started off a little rough with moving around a bit, but mom and I finally managed to get our own place back in March, which was super nice; I wouldn't really call that my best memory of the year though. (Though it has allowed me to get my fish and birds, so definitely a plus there!!) There's definitely been quite a few high points throughout the year (and some low ones too, of course).

Probably the two best memories I can think of are my birthday and Christmas. My birthday because my mom and I spent the whole day together; we went to pick up my cake at the bakery we'd ordered from, and it was a 10/10 cake and tasted amazing. She accidentally broke the tail (because it was a mermaid themed cake) trying to close the box because we didn't realize the box wouldn't close completely, but we got pictures of it regardless and that's what matters. We went to paint mermaids, walked around on the beach, and then had wings for dinner. It was overall just a great, relaxing day that was probably well deserved. Going with Christmas too because it was the first year in a while we've done presents (we stopped doing them when I got older) and had a tree and decor and all, and I got some really nice stuff too, one of which was something I've wanted for literal years!! I got my two parakeets presents too, though they wouldn't open them (they're still a little nervous since I've only had them for a couple months now) but they loved their gifts!! (I got them toys, a lil play area outside the cage, a swing, and some treats.) But really it was just quality time with my mom, which I really appreciate since we haven't been able to do too much together like we used to since my dad passed since we've both been busy (me with school while I was in school, then with work and her also with work) and it was nice to just relive the old times and have some fun together without having to stress about anything.

(08/01/2020) - What are you looking forward to in 2020?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:

What are you looking forward to in 2020?
nj0.png

not dying is a good start

looking forward to putting my academic life on tracks and possibly finding a SO
and maybe finally moving in with my buddies

I hate summer, but I'm looking forward to it since I've decided to actually do something with my life. I have a job, so I get to do things now. I plan on losing the weight I've gained over the past year, and I am looking to improve my art skills so I can draw people that don't look like deformed monsters. I also want to pick up some new hobby, like knitting or something.

• Improving my illustration & fiction writing skills
  • Setting up my Pokemon fansite
  • Getting back into programming
  • Improving my mental health
  • I’m not going to have many classes between May and September, so lots of free time for me!

Best memory- I ran a marathon in a time I was pretty happy with (or more like I enjoyed the training for it)

Looking forward to- finishing up grad school this year (hopefully)

But I'm not overly enthusiastic about either of those things really, idk its hard to explain

Hmmm, getting a car, maybe? I'd like to be able to do that by the end of the year.

Other than that, I'm not really sure there's anything I'm really looking forward to this year. At least, nothing specific I can think of right now. There's a million little things I could probably think of, but nothing too significant worth writing about, especially since they may be things that may not even end up happening this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom