• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent most of the time with my family, and afterward alone with myself.

I alternated between working and spending time with my family. I don't think I ended up getting much alone time this holiday season.

(01/02/2020) - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?
It is with regret that I inform you that I am retiring from Community Question of the Week.
It's been a good year, many wonderful stories and interesting insights from others, I read each and every post made in the thread.

As some of you are aware, I missed a few weeks or struggled to come up with questions several times and maintaining the thread and coming up with fresh new ideas by myself has become a burden, rather than come up with small talk questions (seriously remember when I literally started asking about the weather? how lame xP) it seems easier to simply retire the thread, instead of leaving it to wilt.
Of course if you missed any previous questions or if you're checking out old threads (hi there), you're more than welcome to answer them.
The biggest part and driving force behind this thread has always been... well the community, the stories you hear, the togetherness of it all. I just love that sort of stuff.

Now this isn't to say Community Question of the Week is gone forever, another may take my place or perhaps the thread will switch to a monthly format that's easier to maintain.
But for now, I thank each and every one of you that has come to our little section of the forums where we answers all variety of questions, from visiting other countries to sleep patterns to what food you like and everything else.

So I shall leave you with one last question...
nj0.png

Final Question of the Week:

What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?
nj0.png

I bid you farewell, perhaps we'll meet again in another section of the forums. (though I'll still be reading all your posts here)

Aw, it's sad to see this thread come to an end. :(

I liked the question "What was the first video game system you got?" I also remember the one about what you'd do if you won the lottery - I think that was my first response on this thread.

Hey everyone, @Pikadex & @Pikochu have agreed to keep Community Question going, you can find the new thread here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom