• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

Tood

like a spooky balloon floating in the spooky wind
Reaction score
I like ghosts and demons well enough in fiction, but I don't believe they exist in real life.

I do believe in aliens though. Not tall, bug-eyed gray monsters that ride in UFOs and make crop circles or anything like that. But maybe there's some bacteria on another planet or on some meteor somewhere, idk.

SpinyShell

Blast Turtle Pokémon
Reaction score
I don't really believe in anything supernatural like ghosts. I do believe in aliens though, but I wouldn't consider them supernatural.

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Yes, I do. Idk about aliens, but I do strongly believe in spirits. As a general rule of thumb (and because it's my moral ethos), I would go so far as to never piss off or cross the dead, mostly because I feel like terrible things would happen. Not like, them rising out of the grave like zombies for revenge or anything like that, but like... terrible karma or something.

Last edited:
(10/10/2019) - You have the ability to control one element of your choosing. Which is it and why?

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score

Question of the Week:

You have the ability to control one element of your choosing. Which is it and why?

ExLight

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
Is Light or Dark a thing

and which elements are we talking about
is it the chinese ones (wood, fire, earth, metal, and water)
or the classical ones (earth, water, air, fire, aether)

For some reason I feel like more of an air/wind person.
I don't know why, I don't even care about wind, all others are so much cooler.

Tood

like a spooky balloon floating in the spooky wind
Reaction score
I'd control carbon, if it meant I could make a living off of converting things into diamonds. :whistle:

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
and which elements are we talking about
is it the chinese ones (wood, fire, earth, metal, and water)
or the classical ones (earth, water, air, fire, aether)
I like to keep the questions as open ended as possible, an element is an element, however you decide to interpret it, such as Tood and Carbon

noworry???

ֆȶǟʀ
Reaction score
water, prob. there’s lots of snow here most of the year so it would be rather useful i think.

although fire would be awesome B)

Ebail

Reaction score
I think I have to go with air/wind myself. I could use it to travel through the sky wherever I wanna go, and avoid all ground traffic. Sure there is that chance that....I may, unintentionally destroy a lot of a stuff during my traveling with faster speeds, but eh.

Aulos

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
I've always associated myself with Ice. It's beautiful and I can not stand the heat. I live somewhere where there is too much heat and never enough ice/snow. Let me change that. =P

FinalArcadia

♡ happy halloween ♡
Reaction score
I've also always had an affinity for ice, whether from an aesthetic standpoint, practical (hot bad, cold good) or even just in what kind of magic I prefer using in video games. Being able to do like a diamond dust-type of thing would be neat. Though I guess ice would probably be considered a sub-element of water? So then water if so lol.

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Water. It can be applied both defensively and offensively and not to mention there's some practical uses to it, as well. Plus, assuming ice comes with the territory of choosing water, then that's double the benefit!

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
being a vampire princess, I think the only logical choice here is darkness. If that counts. If I had to choose from the classical elements, I suppose I'd have to pick water. I've always had an affinity for water....for the most part. I'd certainly prefer dark magic, though.