• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't sell them anymore here, but if anyone remember Oreo Cakesters? Yeah, I used to eat those mixed with smoked provolone cheese for lunch in high school lol. I loved the taste of the cheese while some Cakester taste was still in my mouth.

Also not quite as strange, but I liked dipping my scrambled eggs with cheese in maple syrup when I'd go get breakfast in college.

I like Crisp Sandwiches, where it's just the bread, butter, then the choice of crisps I have, whether it be Walkers (Lays iirc) or deep ridge cut crisps, I have no preference.

I know myself and a lot of people in my general area like it, just not sure on everywhere else.

Well, there is the classic of dipping your hot chips/fries in your milkshake, get the sweet and salty combo going. Another one is a vegemite and chicken chips/crisps sandwich. I was very confused when my mother made an offhand comment about that one time, but then I tried it and whaddya know, it works great.

Not certain how weird this is, but I love to put a glob or two of peanut butter with my favorite cereal Frosted Flakes. I’ve also put peanut butter in just a bowl of milk but it’s not as good without the corn flakes.

I think cheese and chocolate go good together. If I eat Oreos or a chocolate bar, I'll always follow it up with a slice of cheese.

Barbecue sauce mixed into rice was something I ate as a kid as well.

I had a friend who once convinced me to put strawberry jam on a hamburger. I actually did like it. Of course she also put mayo and avocado on hers, and I remember looking at her and saying, "damn, I like you, but not enough to go that far."

Beyond the jam on burger though, I sometimes will also put peanut butter on a chicken sandwich instead of a more regular condiment. Sometimes too when making a roast beef sandwich I'll throw a little dark chocolate on there since I love the combination of dark chocolate and beef.

Pineapple on pizza because apparently that's strange.

I'm also a fan of dipping fries into ice cream; sweet and salty is a good combo. Eggs with syrup isn't half bad, but I typically only do that when I'm eating out. I also like putting hot sauce on pizza.

I'm sure there's other weird food combos that I enjoy, but I can't think of them right now. I can be a picky eater, but sometimes, I do eat some weird things together.

I thought of doing something stupid that day, so I made a disgusting taco. It sounds like it was ripped straight out of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You start off with a tortilla, and then put Ice Cream, some Chips, and then top it off with some cheese and a side of milk. It was... Surprisingly good. I never ate it again, but it was good.

Though I'm uncertain on whether or not it's actually weird, the only one that comes to mind is spaghetti with garlic butter. Put the pasta on the plate, put on a few pieces, toss, and it's ready for me to dig into.

Rice is just so bland

So I usually pour the fresh leftover salad's dressing on it.

Usually it's made of Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Olive Oil, and herbs. People give me weird looks because of it but ay, I just want some flavor on my food aight

Wow quite some interesting flavours we've learned about so far, been loving the responses.
Weird food I like together? Peanut Butter & Vegemite, not too strange but they're really different flavours.
I don't know how strange it is but I sometimes mix soft drink flavours to come up with interesting tastes like Cola & Raspberry or Lemon Squash & Lime

I experiment sometimes, but I can't recall anything that stood out recently that went well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom