• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, myself don't really celebrate the holidays, my family are all for it. I do love the decorations and seeing how people do up their living rooms and the outside of their house with lights.
I hate glitter though, why does everything have to have glitter on it? It gets everywhere. :annoyedVoltorb:

More than anything I love the time of the year. November and December are the best time of the year, when summer is long gone and Spring - my most dreaded season - is far, far away. Even when life is otherwise depressing, there's always a spark in me at this time of the year. Late autumn/winter brings me to life, whereas Spring and summer depress me. I wonder if I have reverse SAD.

Otherwise, I love the decorations. The lights, and garlands, decorated pine trees, and candy canes are all just so aesthetically pleasing. I have four trees in my room alone. I suppose it's no surprise that it's the one time of the year that I really decorate for the season.

this is going to sound perhaps silly, but im a big fan of the holiday spirit more than anything! it's always around this time where my mood perks up a bit more than usual no matter the rough times that im going through. n.n it's because of this that i kind of make the most of this season as much as i can (or try to, anyway)

Curling up in blankets, holding a hot drink, while snow softly falls to the ground outside. Winter has a coziness the other seasons can't come close to.

Hello, due to the end of year season, this week's question of the week won't be taking place, take a week off or if you prefer, answer some previous questions you may have missed (they're all recorded in the OP and threadmarks for easy checking)
We'll return to our usual broadcast on New Year's Day

Did you all get something nice from Santa?

I got seemingly random stuff, plus boxes of chocolates, grooming products, money. The main I thing I needed, and asked for, was a mirror and a computer mouse. I'm a simple man haha.

The gifts. I admit it, I'm materialistic. Wrapping paper is also quite pleasing to the eyes. Also the limited edition grocery store products.

(01/01/2020) - What is your best memory from 2019 and why?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:

What is your best memory from 2019 and why?
nj0.png

Easy! The day I got the news that I got a permanent(ish) job with medical benefits! I get paid much more than at my previous jobs, my job itself is awesome, my boss and coworkers are nice, and I'm glad I decided to take the risk and the week long job preparation seminar for it! Now I'm slightly more independent than I used to be, and I can do so much more than I used to! It's made me the happiest I've ever been in years.

2019 was really not a good year. There was one great thing about it and that was coming out to my family and finally gaining acceptance.

The best memory that I have from 2019 is most definitely the day I found pokemon really early in the year, and it's almost been an entire year since that day.

Getting my first proper job in a long time, which I love and will be really sad to leave when my contract expires (though my wonderful boss is fighting to keep me on for longer, since I've done so well there). That and ticking a visit to Longleat Safari Park off my bucket list, along with Pepsi, the poodle we've been looking after, becoming the newest permanent addition to our family.

Last edited:
my best memories from 2019 are certain ones regarding my best friend, who only become my best friend last year. I'm so grateful for them. Besides that, certain things to do with shield. Bringing home the game from the midnight release, gettin' shinies I had been hunting for, achieving master ball tier in the first season of ranked battles....etc. Oh, and starting estrogen injections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom