• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - Who is your favourite fictional character and why?

Original Post - Current Question

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score
  • Staff
WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED
~ Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week ~

Thread artwork by @sucreine

Hello, hello, sit down and join us for some exciting questions and some intriguing answers as we all get to learn just a little bit more about each other here in our community!
The concept is simple, each week either I or one of the Outside the Box moderators will ask a question and you guys will answer! Be honest, be creative and have fun. Everyone is welcome to suggest questions to add to the thread for everyone to answer. If you don't want others knowing it's your question you can message either myself or one of the OtB staff.

You're welcome to answer any previous questions after the week has past :bulbaLove:
If you want to know how another user would answer a question you're welcome to invite them along, but remember to be nice as not everyone likes getting mentioned!

Please remember to keep the forum rules in mind when answering questions, we're a family friendly community!

Current Question of the Week:
Who is your favourite fictional character and why?

• Which desserts or sweets do you like to eat?
  • If you had to eat the same thing every day for a year, what would it be?
  • What do you do to help yourself fall asleep?
  • What do you do to make yourself feel more awake?
  • What is your favourite quality in others?
  • What do you like to do for fun?
  • Which sports are your favourite to play or watch?

Last edited:
(30/01/2019) - What is your spirit animal and why?

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score
  • Staff

Question of the Week:
What is your spirit animal and why?

TeaWest

My face when I see some chocolate
Reaction score
Mine would probably be an owl :) I love them, they're so mysterious and cool looking. Some of them are downright terrifying too haha

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score

red pandas are truly the animal representation of my every being

that said though for some odd reason I like wolves too so I'm kind of torn between either of these two being my spirit animal. :c

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score
  • Staff
For myself, I'm not sure whether I'd consider it a spirit animal or not, but I'd say a possum would be what I'd akin myself to, my mother used to say I was like one, I'd be scurrying about, I'm curious and investigate things and I'm nocturnal.
As a side note my mother's spirit animal is a dragonfly, she'll connect it with peace and being watched over when she sees one. Which I think is pretty cool.

KenderCharmeleon

Fiery Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hum, it's difficult. I think I'll be a bear because family and friends are very important to me. I don't like socializing too much though, and I would be okay with sleeping a whole winter in my cavern. Probably because of the honey too...

FinalArcadia

♡ cyber end ♡
Reaction score
Also going to go with a cat! I like to communicate/socialize on my own terms, always want to be fed, and enjoy sleeping. I'm also sensitive to sound and am easily frightened like cats aha.

Shiny Celebi

Sobble for life
Reaction score
Probably a cat. I like sleeping the day away and such, and attention on my terms.

(06/02/2019) - What's the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score

Question of the Week:
What's the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?

Last edited:

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
never figuring out the right words to say in a middle of conversation therefore creating awkward silence

i mean this doesn't happen on a super regular basis mind you but it happens often enough and it's really annoying

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
never figuring out the right words to say in a middle of conversation therefore creating awkward silence

i mean this doesn't happen on a super regular basis mind you but it happens often enough and it's really annoying
SAME. Mostly because I'm autistic and I've been put in situations like that before.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
I love Monster but it tends to make me burp, and I always drink it during orgo class so I'm sitting there trying to stifle burps and clearing my throat when I do burp so it sounds like I'm just clearing my throat a lot. :eyes: made worse by the fact that people sit right up next to me on either side

Shiny Celebi

Sobble for life
Reaction score
I often trip and run into things or drop things and it happens alot at work in front of other people, so its embarassing and makes me look like I cant do stuff

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Hasn't happened in a while, but my stomach used to growl so loudly in class and I felt so nervous when it got quiet. If I didn't have a snack, I'd keep drinking water. Also, being asked "You're 21?!"

prog rocker

Reaction score
Stuttering during a conversation. When I talk to someone I know or my family, everything comes alright. On the other hand, when I talk to someone new I start to stutter in such a way I feel people think I'm mentally disabled. Even worse when I'm talking in English, since that's not my native language.