• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - You hang out with a fictional person for a day, who is it and what would you do?

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
brownies, specifically the ones from Starbucks. I also like the suspiro limeño mum makes. It's a Peruvian dessert, and the ones I've tried in restaurants aren't particularly good but the one mum makes is great. She doesn't make it very often th0 :\ In fact, it's been several years since she last made it.

Oh yeahhhhhhh I like carrot cake too! Mum makes me one every year for my birthday ( and then throws half of it away in the garbage cause she says otherwise we'll all get fat :mad: )

On the flip side, I really don't eat sweets very often (ignoring the immense amount of Monster I drink). Doesn't keep me from mourning the lost half of my cake every year th0

prog rocker

Reaction score
Meringue, jelly beans, gummies, either vanilla or chocolate cake, caramel, chocolate (either white or with milk), taffy, nerds, pixie sticks, jawbreakers, etc.

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
Okay so, here's the thing: I used to work at a bakery for almost a year. During that time frame, I was exposed to pretty much most sweets that you can think of:-- various flavours of donuts, bars, (frosted) cinnamon rolls, muffins and the like. I feel like over that period of time, I've avoided them pretty much out of habit because seeing and working with them every single day made them tiring to see.

so rip most sweets for me.

I do like cupcakes though! My love for them will never die.

NMLewis

Reaction score
Doughnut holes.
Custard tarts.
Shortbread, gingerbread.
Just to name a few!

noworry

I like cake
Reaction score
Most things with chocolate tbh.

Other than that I love caramel, most types of cake (as long as they don't contain stuff like raisins or licorice) and cookies. Recently I've been getting into baking, which is funny since I've always hated that. Only problem is that people keep asking me for cookies now xP They're good cookies though, I love making them.

Shiny Celebi

Lovely Master of Water Types
Reaction score
I love ice cream, brownies and cheesecake. Sadly I dont eat them often cause Im diabetic and sugar free versions tend to not be good.

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
Ice cream (w/ or w/o toppings) is my main dessert. Currently McDonald's here is serving salty caramel McFlurry which I'm eating twice a week. XD
Also brownies and dacquoise if I'm craving for more fancy stuff.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Ice cream (w/ or w/o toppings) is my main dessert. Currently McDonald's here is serving salty caramel McFlurry which I'm eating twice a week. XD
Wait, what? Lucky! I wish I could have your luck, I love salty caramel ice cream, but only a few places serve it where I live.

ThatAsianInTheCorner

Buckle your Pants!
Reaction score
Despite no-one around me liking them, I really like Turkish Delights. My mom also makes the best kastengels, like, ever in Indonesia. They are Dutch-Influenced cheese cookies. And no other Kastengel tastes like my Mom's recipe.
Back to other sweets/desserts, I really like chewy sweets like Gummies. I also really like Ice Cream. And I like Bread.
Never really was a fan of cake though...

Last edited:

Insanish Danish

grass princess
Reaction score
Ice cream in particular makes me weak. Any flavors containing chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough, brownies and/or Oreos are my favorites. All of them.

I'm pretty on board with most other desserts, although I'm not a huge fan of fruit desserts or anything with a lot of nuts. I'm also not as fond of candy as I used to be, although I do still enjoy it on occasion.

Scorbunny

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
Ice creams, brownies, cakes, cupcakes, oreos, muffins. And lots and lots of chocolate! :)

ExLight

Reaction score
Brownies and Torta Holandesa (literally means Dutch Pie, but I have no idea how it is called in English) :love:

But I happily dig pretty much anything sweet. I kinda like a lil' of sour, so lemon flavored desserts are also a hard yes.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Anything chocolate
Chocolate cake
Chocolate ice cream
Vanilla ice cream
Cake
Chocolate chip cookies
Donuts
Donut holes
Wafers
Cinnamon rolls

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Like others, I'm a super sweet tooth. I always have supplies of chocolate, soft drink, biscuits/cookies.
I enjoy baking and eating brownies, cakes, muffins and more.
I like cheesecake and custard danish pull aparts.
There are few sweet things I dislike, I don't like dried fruits so I dislike things like sticky date pudding.

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
There are few sweet things I dislike, I don't like dried fruits so I dislike things like sticky date pudding.
I don't like dried fruits either, especially when mixed in with something.
Raisins are the worst. I hate when I bite into a mocha roll and then discover there were raisins in it...

Max1996

Soloist Pokémon
Reaction score
I love lots of sweets and desserts. Gummy candy, chocolate, cake, ice cream, etc.

Poké Boss

Gym Leader
Reaction score
In order of preference:

1. Garash cake (a Bulgarian/Hungarian chocolate and walnuts cake)
  2. Sacher cake (an Austrian chocolate cake)
  3. Cheesecake
  4. Baklava (a very sweet desert famous in Turkey, Bulgaria and Greece)
  5. Spraying whipped cream in my mouth (yes, I said it)

Last edited:

Silktree

Unown Seer
Reaction score
For the past few years, my vegan sweets have been chocolate chip cookies, Oreos, various popsicles and self-prepared chocolate fondant. On the healthier side, pineapple and watermelon are fairly sweet.