• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - You hang out with a fictional person for a day, who is it and what would you do?

Lilac~♡

Reaction score
I love dark chocolate (and I like milk chocolate and white chocolate too but I like dark chocolate more). I like things that are flavored with coffee, nuts, or fruit too.

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
I like to indulge in popsicles, sorbet, the occasional peanut butter and chocolate syrup sandwich, Oreos or Thin Mints when they’re in the house, and these delightful little dark chocolate coconut bites my family sometimes gets. I also used to bake these delicious egg-free peanut butter cookies every so often, but I’ve fallen out of the habit. I should do that again sometime...

Captain Hawlucha

Reaction score
chocolate chip cookies and brownies

As for the previous question about sleep...I don't do anything to fall asleep. I have to just wait until I do. I feel I'm only out for a few minutes before waking up in the morning. I've felt deprived of sleep since middle school.

(29/05/2019) - What do you do to make yourself feel more awake/active?

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score

Question of the Week:
What do you do to make yourself feel more awake/active?

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
drink a lot of Monster. ... nah, jk, caffeine actually doesn't work on me. I can drink four cans of Monster and then still fall asleep at midnight and sleep for 12 hours.

If I really really need to be awake despite being exhausted I try to get up and move around a bit, but am usually too lazy/tired so I resort to smacking my face lightly going "wake up wake up WAKE UP"

Sometimes sugar helps but that's not exactly the healthiest thing in the world

ThatAsianInTheCorner

Buckle your Pants!
Reaction score
I really can't make myself wake up in the morning.
Some days I wake up feeling like I'm Paralysed.
I just drink Cawfee and I'm good.

ExLight

Reaction score
I don't.
I mean
reminding myself that I have a test or an assignment due to the next day usually gets me really awake and active.

Lumilite

まだ見たことのない世界に!
Reaction score
Sit on the sofa, drink something warm, and wait for the grogginess of sleep to clear up. I also check my phone/computer, since the light makes me feel more awake.

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I usually go back to sleep until I'm not tired anymore >_>

I sometimes drink chai latte or tea, recently got into this honey & vanilla one.
A nice shower also wakes me up easily.

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
hawaiian punch

sorry non-americans idk if you have this but this sugary drink is from the gods themselves and will always keep me up

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
I've been drinking a can of Mountain Dew with breakfast for the past week and a half since I started my new job.

Aulos

Winds <3
Reaction score
I've got nothing. Lol. I don't drink caffeine anymore, and back when I did it didn't help me anyway. When I get sleepy mid-day, I just lay down. Sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes I just close my eyes. Either way, it helps rejuvenate me.

Ebail

Swing! Pendulum of Souls
Reaction score

I mean admittedly coffee doesn't always help. Besides that I tend to work in the cold so I'll just go and let cold air from the freezer hit me in the face, or splash my face with cold water.

VulpixQueen

Pokemon Master in Training
Reaction score
I go to sleep on a set schedule (somehow)
and i occasionally drink coffee on days im still sleepy

(05/06/2019) - What is your favourite quality in others?

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score

Question of the Week:
What is your favourite quality in others?

noworry

I like cake
Reaction score
I value a lot of qualities, such as kindness and honesty, but I think my favourite is ambition.

Seeing people be passionate about what they love is great. It's fun talking about your own ambitions with people and hear about theirs in return. It means people have something they want to work towards and I think that's awesome. I'll always enjoy listening to people talk about their ambitions, unless it's their dream to be a serial killer or smth lol.