• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice creams, brownies, cakes, cupcakes, oreos, muffins. And lots and lots of chocolate! :)

Brownies and Torta Holandesa (literally means Dutch Pie, but I have no idea how it is called in English) :love:

But I happily dig pretty much anything sweet. I kinda like a lil' of sour, so lemon flavored desserts are also a hard yes.

Like others, I'm a super sweet tooth. I always have supplies of chocolate, soft drink, biscuits/cookies.
I enjoy baking and eating brownies, cakes, muffins and more.
I like cheesecake and custard danish pull aparts.
There are few sweet things I dislike, I don't like dried fruits so I dislike things like sticky date pudding.

In order of preference:

1. Garash cake (a Bulgarian/Hungarian chocolate and walnuts cake)
  2. Sacher cake (an Austrian chocolate cake)
  3. Cheesecake
  4. Baklava (a very sweet desert famous in Turkey, Bulgaria and Greece)
  5. Spraying whipped cream in my mouth (yes, I said it)

Last edited:
For the past few years, my vegan sweets have been chocolate chip cookies, Oreos, various popsicles and self-prepared chocolate fondant. On the healthier side, pineapple and watermelon are fairly sweet.

I love dark chocolate (and I like milk chocolate and white chocolate too but I like dark chocolate more). I like things that are flavored with coffee, nuts, or fruit too.

I like to indulge in popsicles, sorbet, the occasional peanut butter and chocolate syrup sandwich, Oreos or Thin Mints when they’re in the house, and these delightful little dark chocolate coconut bites my family sometimes gets. I also used to bake these delicious egg-free peanut butter cookies every so often, but I’ve fallen out of the habit. I should do that again sometime...

chocolate chip cookies and brownies

As for the previous question about sleep...I don't do anything to fall asleep. I have to just wait until I do. I feel I'm only out for a few minutes before waking up in the morning. I've felt deprived of sleep since middle school.

(29/05/2019) - What do you do to make yourself feel more awake/active?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:
What do you do to make yourself feel more awake/active?
nj0.png

drink a lot of Monster. ... nah, jk, caffeine actually doesn't work on me. I can drink four cans of Monster and then still fall asleep at midnight and sleep for 12 hours.

If I really really need to be awake despite being exhausted I try to get up and move around a bit, but am usually too lazy/tired so I resort to smacking my face lightly going "wake up wake up WAKE UP"

Sometimes sugar helps but that's not exactly the healthiest thing in the world

Sit on the sofa, drink something warm, and wait for the grogginess of sleep to clear up. I also check my phone/computer, since the light makes me feel more awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom