• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - You have the ability to control one element of your choosing. Which is it and why?

Felly

hear me roar
Reaction score
Pineapple on pizza because apparently that's strange.

I'm also a fan of dipping fries into ice cream; sweet and salty is a good combo. Eggs with syrup isn't half bad, but I typically only do that when I'm eating out. I also like putting hot sauce on pizza.

I'm sure there's other weird food combos that I enjoy, but I can't think of them right now. I can be a picky eater, but sometimes, I do eat some weird things together.

ThatAsianInTheCorner

Average Black Mage.
Reaction score
I thought of doing something stupid that day, so I made a disgusting taco. It sounds like it was ripped straight out of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You start off with a tortilla, and then put Ice Cream, some Chips, and then top it off with some cheese and a side of milk. It was... Surprisingly good. I never ate it again, but it was good.

Pyrax

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Apple slices and peanut butter. You'd think they'd taste wierd together, but they complement each other well imo.

UnofficialBlaine

Illiterate Idiot
Reaction score
When I was like 7, I legit loved putting ketchup between two slices of bread and eating it like that, I called it a Ketchup Sandwich

Max1996

Cosmic NetNavi
Reaction score
Though I'm uncertain on whether or not it's actually weird, the only one that comes to mind is spaghetti with garlic butter. Put the pasta on the plate, put on a few pieces, toss, and it's ready for me to dig into.

Kung Fu Ferret

Horrific God of Decay
Reaction score
Pineapple and pepperoni pizza

Apple slices with peanut butter

Scallops wrapped in bacon

pumpkin flavoring in matcha tea

ExLight

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
Rice is just so bland

So I usually pour the fresh leftover salad's dressing on it.

Usually it's made of Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Olive Oil, and herbs. People give me weird looks because of it but ay, I just want some flavor on my food aight

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Wow quite some interesting flavours we've learned about so far, been loving the responses.
Weird food I like together? Peanut Butter & Vegemite, not too strange but they're really different flavours.
I don't know how strange it is but I sometimes mix soft drink flavours to come up with interesting tastes like Cola & Raspberry or Lemon Squash & Lime

I experiment sometimes, but I can't recall anything that stood out recently that went well together.

Aulos

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Finding a weird food combination would be incredibly hard for me, because I'm already so grossed out by the majority of foods to begin with.

The only thing I've got is that I like to put on salt on pretty much everything. lol (except for sweets)

Lone_Garurumon

Metal Sonic
Reaction score
What's vegemite?
Vegemite is a "concentrated yeast extract" spread for sammiches and stuff. Incredibly strong flavour, incredibly salty. Watching foreigners eat it is hilarious because they don't understand that you gotta start small, they always try and take a big glob at once. Of course, when you eat it all the time, you can totally take those big globs and be fine.
What? No, I don't just eat spoonfuls of vegemite... Ok I totally just eat spoonfuls of vegemite sometimes.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
when I was a tiny tiny child, watching the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show (yes, I am old), they used to eat really weird shit on their pizzas. And me, being a tiny idiot child and a huge fan of the show, would try some of them. The only ones I remember were peanut butter or vanilla ice cream on pepperoni pizza. I don't remember if it was good or not but I sure as hell wouldn't do that now :ROFLMAO:

Lessee... well, during the war we didn't have pasta sauce so we would put ketchup on pasta instead, plus that terrible "parmesan" Kraft cheese that comes in a green bottle. I kept eating that way for a few years after the war, but eventually phased the ketchup out. I still have a fondness for that powdered cheese crap in the green bottle th0. :ROFLMAO:

Also for awhile I liked eating dill pickles while drinking chocolate milk. I think there was something wrong with me :waitwut:

(25/09/2019) - What's a random fact you know but don't know how?

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score

Question of the Week:
What's a random fact you know but don't know how?

noworry???

ֆȶǟʀ
Reaction score
when praying mantises mate the female devours the males head in the middle of the process for nourishment.

i have nooo idea where i learned this LOL. i like learning about animals but i can't say i remember specifically where i learned this one.