• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - You've become a fantasy game character! What character class suits you best?

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I don't really know enough about advanced elements so from the traditional elements, I would probably go with controlling Earth, if it's anything like Avatar, that means the ability to do all sorts, create houses, move things around and possible extend it to controlling minerals in metal

(16/10/2019) - What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Brutally Honest
Reaction score

Question of the Week:

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

Emotionless Doll
Reaction score
I'm the bad guy who caused the zombie apocalypse

I dunno; I get the feeling that I'd be that guy who acts as if he's free because there's no authorities... but maybe I'd join a group and be the guy who enjoys killing above all.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I would obviously start by running and hiding from them, but any zombie that got too close would be fought off.

red sphere
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd probably just take my own life if the zombies get too close. There's no way I'm escaping a whole horde of corpses with the shape I'm in, and I definitely don't want to feel the sensation of them biting and gnawing away at my flesh. If I live, I'll probably get shot or locked up by other humans who are afraid I'll transform and eat them or something. I'd rather die instantly without any of that happening to me.

I get too paranoid, and I'd probably break down anyway.

Last edited:
Bored and Boring
Reaction score
Ha, jokes aside, I'm not really sure.
I'd avoid conflict as much as possible, maybe become diplomat or do the internal business in a surviving community
That would prolly backfire because people can be so selfish when their asses are on the line tho

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd probably just take my own life if the zombies get too close. There's no way I'm escaping a whole horde of corpses with the shape I'm in, and I definitely don't want to feel the sensation of them biting and gnawing away at my flesh. If I live, I'll probably get shot or locked up by other humans who are afraid I'll transform and eat them or something. I'd rather die instantly without any of that happening to me.

I get too paranoid, and I'd probably break down anyway.
yep, me too. i'm also afraid of mass extinction.

Monoceros
Reaction score
I'm in Wisconsin, so my husband, cat and I could find places to hide. If not, I have no idea.

There is only one king!
Reaction score
If I had resources to use like in a show or movie that people always seem to have I'd do like I do to Feral Ghouls indoors in Fallout 4. Lead them into one room, and watch them set off a fragmentation mine, then finish off any stragglers.

But of course I'd never have such resources, so more likely I'd just go off to sleep somewhere and just wait to die assuming there'd be no hope for survival anyways.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
i'd probably escape to the mountains. zombies seem to be slow and i assume they wouldn't be good at climbing so that seems like an easy way out.

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
If there were still other people (and my cats haha) I cared about alive, I'd probably keep fighting to some extent. Mainly by trying to hide, but trying to learn how to use a gun would be a priority too. If, like, my family was dead though? Yeah, I'd probably just be a sobbing mess and not have much will to try to survive, honestly. Not like there'd be much left to live for anyway IMO.

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
I suppose I'd likely try to find a boat and get far out into the water. I don't imagine zombies are very good at swimming. Ideally I'd go out into the ocean and find an island, but if that couldn't happen, I'm close by the great lakes, which could be sufficient as well. I'd likely be able to get to the ocean from the great lakes. I imagine a good amount of other people would think of this too, though, so I doubt it would be easy to pull off. There's also a high chance I'd have to return to the mainland from time to time for various supplies.

if that couldn't happen, or if the idea just didn't appeal to me as much for some reason, I guess I could start a gang or something to help me survive. Or at least join a gang. With all the chaos and lawlessness, it would be easier to get away with punishing people who deserve it. Unless the zombies get to them first. A dead pleb is a dead pleb, I suppose.

in a zombie apocalypse, I imagine it would be difficult to maintain a supply of the hormones I need. Obtaining as much of them as possible would be a top priority for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Go to the coast. Sea salt damages zombies if I'm remembering correctly.

EDIT: Or repels them, I can't remember. Either way, I would be safe.

Scottish Hacktivist.
Reaction score
Hide in my public library, that's my bunker when the apocalypse happens.

And if I need fire for some strange reason, I can burn all the copies of the books I hate. Like Catcher in the Rye, Huckleberry Finn and Harry Potter.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Hmm, this depends, are they shamblers or can they move with any kind of speed?

Shamblers should probably be fine provided we have people on watch and stuff we shouldn't get overwhelmed or anything.

If it's sprinters then hot damn am I fucked. I am not a runner so I'd probably be that guy who can't get away and dies in episode 1 to set the stakes.