• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

dig

6 feet deep
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hello hello hello! Welcome to the latest episode of The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread, fondly known as BCCT!

This thread is your one stop shop for casual conversation! Conversation can flow freely, but all the regular forum rules apply, and with several other rules that can be located in this post. Make sure your posts aren't random and that there's some thought put into them. And make sure to play nice and actually participate in discussion. Have fun!

Terms and Conditions:

We expect all the players in this wonderful, wonderful thread to adhere to the following rules alongside the main forum rules:

1) Random conversation and posts belong in our sister thread Random Messages!

2) Please don't randomly interject into other people's conversations. You can join their conversation, but don't derail it. Feel free to join the chat and suggest a new topic to talk about anytime, but if the topic isn't acknowledged, do not take offense. Your fellow members simply want to discuss the topic currently at hand, or it's possible they have nothing to contribute to the topic you have suggested. Please don't disturb the current chat by repeatedly bringing up your topic more than a couple of times.

3) Please make sure that all your posts are coherent, this means that none of your posts should be unintelligible babble. Husnsiamkoa.

4) Try to make your posts more than one word and actually contribute to the thread. By 'contribute', we mean posts that generate a new discussion or add to an ongoing one. Too many one-word posts could be considered spam.

5) Posts that comment about a thread's inactivity will count as Pointless Post.

6) Keep political discussion to a minimum.

The Archive

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol. 1 Winner - $aturn¥oshi
The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol. 2 Winner - Mißingnåen
The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol. 3 Winner - Baron Brixius
The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol. 4 Winner - Baf

Last edited by a moderator:
I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

first

Pink Puffball
Reaction score

That was fast.

chocolate chip kookie
Reaction score

Lol. xD

Goddess go with you
Reaction score

A new thread! What an honour it is to post on the first page~

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score

Okay, so guys, I actually have something to say. I was watching Nostalgia Critic's review of the awful 1990 Captain America movie. There's a piano piece played at the beginning of the movie that I know I've heard before, but I don't remember the name and it's not mentioned in the credits. What is the name of this beautiful piano piece?!

[video=youtube;zYZTmyB338Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYZTmyB338Q[/video]

Skip to about 50 seconds in. Warning, big volume discrepancy once the government agents or whatever come through the window.

dig

6 feet deep
Reaction score
  • Staff

Just a note, vol 4 will be moved to the archives tomorrow or so.

Gone 5ever
Reaction score

I was expecting some big ceremony. This is more underwhelming than Pokemon X and Y's plot.

dig

6 feet deep
Reaction score
  • Staff

I was expecting some big ceremony. This is more underwhelming than Pokemon X and Y's plot.
SHOTS FIRED

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score

Oh, this is the first new Conversational Chat Thread you've been around for, huh? Well, we didn't give you much of a reason to get your hopes up, so... your folly. I'm just glad I got to be first.

Pink Puffball
Reaction score

I pretty much expected this unceremonious entrance of the new thread, kinda like a change of guard.

Gone 5ever
Reaction score

Apparently I came fourth in number of posts in the old thread. I beat the vets. Nice.

Pink Puffball
Reaction score

You were a pretty active member. Although doing so after the threads had half it's run is quite impressive.

Goddess go with you
Reaction score

I can't remember where I placed, I was slowly climbing the ladder though.

Reaction score

Oh, there's a new one of these. Cool.

Reaction score

Yay new thread, fun

I think I was like #5 or something in the last one

dig

6 feet deep
Reaction score

This is the first one that I'm on the first page.