• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Yeaah I think so.. I'll stop talking typing..

That you should. There are several ways to get jobs, there is no set ways.

That you should. There are several ways to get jobs, there is no set ways.

Yeah. I think I also need to say sorry too for users who think I and other users push shiny celebi too much.

Cause I seriously don't mean it. And I guess most of other users not intended too.

And btw, 'several ways to get jobs' is what I sent to Celebi via PM :). There a web that have wide online jobs that helped me a lot in past. I just don't want link it publicly.

Let's raise our glass for truce!!!!

Anyway on a different note, I am wondering if there is ever going to be a weekend where I don't go out. The search continues.

Anyway on a different note, I am wondering if there is ever going to be a weekend where I don't go out. The search continues.

I'm other way around.

I am wondering if there is ever going to be a weekend where I GO OUT.

The search continues.

I just see a lot some people feel flustered and uncomfortable when they feel pressured, I just wanted to make sure Celebi felt okay.

My idea of a good weekend is some games and soda, then some sports with my friends.

A good weekend for me is either hanging out with friends, going to car shows or doing nothing

I have lonely days most of the time... strangely, I feel fine.

I don't mind doing nothing on the weekends. Most of me and my friends agree it's a good time to catch up on sleep. XDDD I mainly hang with my friends during the weekdays because a few take summer classes at the college we attend and I'm volunteering at a hospital that's close by the school.

I ocasionally go out on weekdays during my free time or day off.

But weekends is time to chill back at home, sleep or playing games or read books for me.

I think weakends just my official 'me time'. So I, except for emergency, just not usually go out on weekends.

i either work or go to school during the weekdays

Weekends for me is catching up on uni work, surfing, sport, getting stuff done around the house and going out till about 1am in the morning. That's basically it.

Back in my high school, people did it a lot. Either that or they were off so often. I don't know if things have changed since they went charter after I graduated.

The last pulling of the fire alarm when I was at school was kind of eventful. We all gathered out side, this was no drill, lined up how we were instructed to in the practice runs and wait for our registration teacher, who'd make sure everyone was supposed to be there.

The fire engines turned up, but not before the culprit was found. Being reassured by his pals with tears rolling down his red cheeks was Josh the Down syndrome kid. He didn't realise what it'd do, this was his first high school fire drill.

And so we burned him at the stake and ate his charred flesh.

I even don't know people ever notice fire alarm where I lived. I sometimes hear the sounds but.... people never even moved or even aware what is it. I guess no one never panicked till we see actual fire here :scared:..

Back
Top Bottom