• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Guys what should I do to get more likes now that the forum erased all my old ones?

Too little. Do you think a Goddess like moi would deal with petty cash?

Good old high school days of idiots pulling fire alarms. x( Living in Canada sucks sometimes--like that one time when someone pulled it in the middle of the winter. Going outside wasn't pleasant.

Today I've noticed that they sure did put up some weird artwork at the building where I work. xd
BgpMNqG.jpg

We once had a faulty heat detector set the fire alarm off in my old high school four years ago in the middle of January complete with snow. it was not fun

THose pieces of artwork look like frame less lampshades or oversized dresses

We never had fire alarms that people pulled, I guess we just had the normal drill which did waste a good 40 minutes but other than that not much.

We don't have actual alarms. We don't even have a fire drill. We have an earthquake drill though, so I guess we would do the same thing if a fire breaks out.

The alarm used for earthquakes/fires at school is not accessible by students.
We have fire hoses though.

We Goddesses don't need Earthquake alarms. That is basically because we aren't on any fault lines.

You Goddesses can create and stop earthquakes at will.

... yokel country indeed :D

Lorde isn't a God as powerful as Goddess Lyrebird.

I destroy gods, even gods like miss Lyrebird.

Okay guys let's focus on a substantial topic at hand such as fire alarms and not sprout out stuff that you would on RM.

So yeah we don't have really that many alarms bar fire and just a normal security alarm. Nothing like an Earthquake or something like that because we aren't on any fault line. Actually I don't think the country is as we are basically dead on the Indo-Australian plate.

Well, Greece is close to a line (European-African) which makes earthquakes a really frequent occurence.
We could be better prepared for them, but they aren't really strong most of the time.

Well, Greece is close to a line (European-African) which makes earthquakes a really frequent occurence.
We could be better prepared for them, but they aren't really strong most of the time.

Close is a relative term. We're literally sour rounded by it, looping from Rhodes to Crete to the Ionian.

Back
Top Bottom