• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

No tornadoes here.

When headache is annoying, I always take painkillers. It doesn't happen too much for it to be a problem, why suffer when you can avoid it this easily?

Painkillers aren't a good thing. That's concerning because well several reasons why.

Painkillers aren't a good thing. That's concerning because well several reasons why.

Painkillers aren't the best thing to take constantly, and they don't completely relieve you either.

I know, but "It doesn't happen too much for it to be a problem." and they relieve me enough, so it's OK.
Oh, and my parents have no problem with that my Dad takes painkillers like they are candy. That's too much, even for me.

I have chronic headaches, and I frequently take Ibuprofen to relieve them, as my mother (who is a licensed pediatrician, I should add ^^;) recommends.

I do that too. Ibuprofen really helps with headaches. They get rid of mine in minutes.

*takes notes*
This can be useful. We always took paracetamol here.

Last edited:

Depon is just in Greece Zexy. :p

If you're familiar with Panadol or Tylenol, Depon has the same chemical in it.

How did you miss an edit I made 5 minutes ago?

How did you miss an edit I made 5 minutes ago?

Lol, don't tell me that you actually edited the second part of the post in...
I just deleted it because it was irrelevant to my answer :)

I edit tons of stuff into my posts, the mods must think I'm unbelievably impatient or something.

Paracetamol is one of milde and common painkillers. It's *kinda* OK to take them like candies but not recommended. In mild doses of course.

When Ibuprofen actually also relativelly mild. But still have some 'worse' side effect than paracetamol.

Both are also antipyretic that can be used to reduce fever.

But still most of drugs not good for your livers. Try to check with paramedic that have good reputations when you start regulary take any drugs *legal*.

Also, don't ever eat any drugs more than recomended doses without consulting it first with paramedics.

*Said someone who have some experience in 'take too much painkillers' and end up have Thanks God only 'mild' liver issue. But my cousin right now hospitalized do to self-medication. Her liver have same level as Hepatitis B early stage's condition but negative to the infection test*

I edit tons of stuff into my posts, the mods must think I'm unbelievably impatient or something.

The mods should think that you have that perfectionist syndrome.

Paracetamol is one of milde and common painkillers. It's *kinda* OK to take them like candies but not recommended. In mild doses of course.

When Ibuprofen actually also relativelly mild. But still have some 'worse' side effect than paracetamol.

Both are also antipyretic that can be used to reduce fever.

But still most of drugs not good for your livers. Try to check with paramedic that have good reputations when you start regulary take any drugs *legal*.

Also, don't ever eat any drugs more than recomended doses without consulting it first with paramedics.

*Said someone who have some experience in 'take too much painkillers' and end up have Thanks God only 'mild' liver issue. But my cousin right now hospitalized do to self-medication. Her liver have same level as Hepatitis B early stage's condition but negative to the infection test*[/QUOTE]

True. Yeah, tell that to my dad :) Mild doses indeed.

We don't take Ibuprofen here, although they sound good.

Indeed, I was taking them because of fever when younger.

I know, fortunately I don't take much. Well, most need prescription for a reason. lol legal

Ouch, that last part... hope all gets well there.

I don't trust pills and I think the pharmaceutical industry can go to hell, so I never take that stuff. However, I've never really had many serious issues in the way of health. That could be a coincidence, or maybe or there's something to it, or maybe I have the same problems everyone else does but I just deal with it. I'm not sure myself. I've never really even understood what a headache is, so I don't know if I've ever had one.

I just exercise. A little surf session always helps me.

lol, exercise is for people who are physically fit

Back
Top Bottom