• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Holy shit! I got a B in undergrad third year Classical Mechanics. I thought for a second I wouldn't do well on the final to where I fail.

Awesome!! To add to the good news, my Cultures professor made the final a take home and I got it all finished today! :D

Seriously, I hate my computer right now! It keeps on blue screening if I even so much as leave it alone for a half hour, and even when it doesn't, the internet connection is so completely slow that I can barely do anything on there, even watch anime! The worst thing? Last week, my dad reinstalled Windows 7 from scratch, thinking it would fix the problem, and previously, it did! Now? Not even that worked! I'm no expert on computers so I can't fix it myself even if I want to, but I just feel bad asking my dad to try and fix it AGAIN. He's not getting any younger, and I don't want to burden him with any more of my problems, especially since I'm graduating tomorrow and there's gonna be a graduation party the day after, combined with Christmas! I hate sounding so selfish. Really, I do. I wish I could do more by myself instead of relying on my parents all the time.

Christmas was fun but Im exhausted from it Ive been with my family a lot, but its been fun. Going for dinner with them tonight, then out to lunch with my mom, sister and grandmother, then Wednesday is my sister's birthday, then its New Year's Eve. That is going to be quite enough holidays for me xD

Not sure if we're the only ones in our neighborhood who are not going to shoot money into the sky buy fireworks, but since the New Year is still coming, how many of us on the forums are going to make new year's resolutions?
I'm usually a man of my word, but if one thing ever fails, it's my new year's resolutions! So, no promises about not playing video games excessively ever again. Instead I promise to begin the long anticipated zombie apocalypse. Old stuff must be swept aside to create something new! :D
Of course I won't state what this means concretely hehe.

I fail at life. I accidentally posted in the other stickied thread with the attention of posting here.

Back
Top Bottom