• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

It's even more embarrassing if you mix up threads in different sections! xD I once thought I was posting "Last thing you ate/drank" but I accidentally posted on "What games are you playing now?" Had the mix up since both were in my subscribed threads.

New years resolutions don't work for me. If I want to do something different I should do it right away

Usually what I do if I post in the wrong thread is I'll hurryingly fix the post to something that is on topic, all while hoping that nobody saw the mixup I've made. XD

What I tend to do is misread the OP of a thread in Fun and Games and then post something that isn't part of the rules, only for me to realize my mistake about a week later. :LOL: Fortunately, everyone there's pretty laid back so it wasn't too much of a blow to my ego!

What Will you ear this day mainly? I will eat "oliebollen" for Old Year's Day

Oliebollen.jpg

Ha, I haven't been on this forum since last year!...ok, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. :X3:

I, too, don't make new year's resolutions. I forget them by mid-January.

Last edited:
Happy New Year!

Is there a section of the forum to discuss technical questions about the forum? Eh, I guess I could ask here. In private conversations, there doesn't seem to be a point where the conversation divides into pages, which means every time I get a new message from someone and every time I reply to them, the page gets bigger and bigger. This bothers me. Any ideas?

Happy New Year!

Is there a section of the forum to discuss technical questions about the forum? Eh, I guess I could ask here. In private conversations, there doesn't seem to be a point where the conversation divides into pages, which means every time I get a new message from someone and every time I reply to them, the page gets bigger and bigger. This bothers me. Any ideas?
I think that might be the way its set up but Im not sure.

For future reference, forum help questions now go in the Garden Grotto.

Finaly it is weekend, this week the weather was really cold here. I also fell due to frozen roads.

EHnXNou.gif

I hope you're alright, I agree that it was a colder start to the year, but I hope it doesn't get too cold like past winters.

Nah only some bruises, yeah I hope so too.

I would hate too drive long distances when the road are covered with snow.

It's been raining and cold here for the past two weeks. So many car accidents around my area because of the rain and black ice.

It's steadily getting colder and colder here and I've heard talk of snow. I'm guessing everyone here is going to run out and buy milk and bread if they haven't already. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom