• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I loved Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes too :\ I'm nooooooooot sure how I feel about Avengers Assemble, which is supposed to be a "loose sequel" or whatever the actual words are. Words. Me talk good.

I also really liked X-Men: Evolution. That was my favourite show for awhile. I tried to like Ultimate Spiderman or whatever the current one is but ehhhh... the episodes are pretty hit or miss whether I like them or not.

Avengers Assemble is alright, but calling it a sequel, even loosely, of EMH, is completely wrong.
First of all, there are several inconsistencies in the plot between the two series, not the least of which is Wasp, Yellowjacket, Black Panther, and Vision disappearing.
Second of all, clearly Avengers Assemble is more closely related to the live action Avenger's movies. Both based on events in the episodes and the members of the Avengers.

As far as X-Men:Evolution, I will not say that there has been a bad X-Men animated series that's been aired, but Evolution wasn't as good as X-Men: TAS, at least in my opinion. It was still very good, though.

Honestly I'm not really into superhero shows, I never fully though a person with powers would really help the world.
Batman has no superpowers...except his massive wealth.
X-Men really dealt with issues like prejudice and racism while disguising it as a kid's superhero show.

I haven't really watched Steven Universe. I'm not sure what channel it's on over here. It's probably on Foxtel, which I don't have. I usually watch sit-coms like Big Bang and Last Man Standing. I really want some good sit-coms to come back. I also like NCIS and want X-Files Season 2.

Yeah. Maybe we could have something that defined the generation like Friends did in the 90's. I think that there's too much reality T.V. now. I know it's cheaper, but I'm sick of it.

Back
Top Bottom