• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

One of the battle is too forced, 'weak', too long... irrational and served more as marketing purpose than actual storyline.

The other part of the movie is quite good. But not awesome imo, only good.

The best part of the movie is Jesse Eisenberg.

I don't go out to the movies very often anymore...the thing I miss the most is movie theater popcorn.

Same here, though nowadays I can make my own popcorn at home and be at the comfort at my home.

And have anything else I want to eat without going through the hassle of sneaking food in.

I know right? I like just llaying down on the couch and watching a movie with the family. I'd love it if they made a cinema full of couches xD

I can't deal with movie theatres. If it's not small children screaming during R-rated movies it's idiots either having entire conversations with eachother loudly during the entire movie or idiots ON THE PHONE during the entire movie. As I told one of them, I didn't pay good money to come here and listen to your insipid conversations instead of the movie. I prefer to watch them at home when they come out on OnDemand.

Seems like you have a low threshold yet alone patience while using the good old hyperbole.

I don't mind when people talk to the film. The film's volume is so much louder than a conversation. It doesn't bother me at all, tune them out and never had anyone talk on their phones ever and I go to the cinemas at least once a month.

I can't deal with movie theatres. If it's not small children screaming during R-rated movies it's idiots either having entire conversations with eachother loudly during the entire movie or idiots ON THE PHONE during the entire movie. As I told one of them, I didn't pay good money to come here and listen to your insipid conversations instead of the movie. I prefer to watch them at home when they come out on OnDemand.
Bad experiences with movie theaters huh? I can't blame you on that. Nowadays going to the movie is expensive. But when I do go, I sneak some snacks in to avoid buying it inside.

I like going to the movies sometimes but it tends to be pretty expensive so I dont go unless I really want to see something. Im fine watching most stuff OnDemand or on a movie channel later on. The best part about going to the movies is popcorn which is really good. Its just not as good making popcorn at home(movie theatre popcorn tastes really great)

Yeah, I have no patience. This is why I don't have kids. :p

Also, my ADHD is weird. If two people are talking it all turns to gibberish and I won't understand any of what either person has said. This is also why I hate when people talk during lectures. But I recognise this is an inherently personal problem. Still going to just avoid going to the cinema.

I enjoy going to cinemas for certain releases, but I always make sure to go to the latest showing possible when I do (like. . usually around 11pm-1 am) just to avoid the massive crowd of 9th-10th graders, that inevitably, can't keep quiet during a movie e_e

It's alright in our cinema. Our closest cinema is half an hour away, and is in a smaller suburb. It's not usually busy. But we usually go in the morning at at two o'clock. Surprisingly, it's not bad.

Back
Top Bottom