• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

If I feel like eating brocolli I generally just dump a crap-ton of cheddar on top and stick it in the microwave. This was before I learned how to cook though. I don't really know how to steam vegetables so pretty much if the maid hasn't cooked them I only eat veggies you can stirfry.

I feel like so old working and stuff. I mean when you're young, you don't really see yourself sitting in an office wearing business attire but here we are.

Not really. I loved high school but it was too easy. But being popular in high school was so fun.

I don't know. I thrive on responsibility and I love going out, driving, getting paid and things like that. Can't imagine being 14 again.

I guess im still a 'kid', and I was not prepared for working in the slightest, I work 6-10pm, and it doesn't seem like much, but for me as a person who has never had a job before, man its a pain.

I feel like so old working and stuff. I mean when you're young, you don't really see yourself sitting in an office wearing business attire but here we are.

Ugh, that sounds like my first job when I was like 17. I was a translator for USAID. I can't stand business attire. ^>__<^;;

I just worked at wal-mart for my first job... Sold stuff in the deli... At least I can make a mean sandwich

Anyone else is a fan of Persona/SMT too?
Because if P5 protag had a pokemon it would be...
510Liepard.png
Literally thief pokemon, Dark type and also wearing a mask.
Well and P3 is definitely...
359Absol-Mega.png
Doom-prediction and that too familiar haircut match wonderfully.... :)

Back
Top Bottom