• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Yeah here we just call that University. As it's build into it.

With a few private "college" exceptions, we only have universities here. Whether it's a bachelor's, a master's or a PhD, it's still done at the university. We also don't really have associate/diploma/any sort of pre-bachelor degrees recognized here.

The main thing is that a lot of universities in the US that grants Bachelor degrees also grants Masters and Ph. Ds, etc also. Hence, a program that grants those programs is called "grad school," even though the university also grants Bachelor degrees.

What's a grad school? Is that like masters? I don't think we have anything like that over here o_O

For those who haven't seen me posting anywhere else about it, I finished the project with a 7/10 and with the project that it was, I'm very grateful for that grade.
Only 1 more test and one more rapport to hand in and then we're done for the year :D
So as I had said earlier, I finished the project with a 7/10. This was for the actual product we handed in. That's not all of the grades we get for our projects here, it's also about how you did it individually and as a group.

For teamwork I got a 7.9/10 while for technical qualities I got a 9.1/10 today. This was the last thing of the year I was kinda worried about so I'm glad I made it with such great grades ^^;

Not 100% happy about the 9.1/10. but at least it was better then my last project. Where I scored a 9.0/10 o_O
Now onto making that mafia quickplay discord bot... ;)

Congratulations for your grade... but may I ask how you managed to only get 7/10 for the general when you had 7.9 and 9.1 for parts of it. Just how bad were the others :(

let the mafia quicklplay discord bot be; mod otb :p

Well I did tell you I was rather worried about my project... And that that partially was because of my team...
You can see why now ^^;

Nah, I'll just do both. I have to program something in the vacation. Can't go 2 months without programming anything.

Indeed... yeah guess I just saw why.

You don't want to stay out of touch with the subject for so long or would just get bored otherwise?

Well, both really.

One of my favorite pass times is programming (kinda why I'm doing the study ;) ) and I don't wanna be sluggish at the start of the year :)

Good job Pikochu! Now help me with my physics homework :ROFLMAO:

Sure. Just remember to use the Schrodinger Equation and be sure to take into consideration what limits you're in to simplify the equation. :p

Congratulations, Piko Nye the Science Guy!

Thanks! And how come I'm the Science chu?

Congrats Piko :) You've worked hard.

Thanks. Oh my gosh, even though I had a great time doing the degree, I wouldn't want to do it again.

If only my physics homework was actually physics and not just math xD

Hey, you're doing Computational Physics and it certainly can't be that bad. Besides, Physics is a way to use math to predict how the universe will act :p

I know that feeling very well, LOL xD

I know that feeling too during my first year of Physics :p

Thanks! And how come I'm the Science chu?

Thanks. Oh my gosh, even though I had a great time doing the degree, I wouldn't want to do it again.

I know that feeling too during my first year of Physics :p
Because you're a chu that always talks about science?

Sounds like me... and most people who are trying to get or just got their degree :)

It still is like that for our second year in engineering, too. It gets better later, thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom