• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Well, Dylan asked me that question while Video Game Mafia was in progress. And I didn't want to quote that while the game is in progress.

I've got no intentions of changing my avatar anytime soon myself, as it fits me all too well - thus I won't feel the same if I cast it aside unless I find a more suitable one.

On another note, does anyone around here have a Discord account on their person...?

It's a three pronged attack; subliminal, liminal and superliminal.

Drocsid eht nioj, drocsid eht nioj, drocsid eht nioj... hey you, join the Discord!

I thought the subliminal message was supposed to be to join the Navy, but instead I feel like a drocsid.

Hopefully it's a type of iced beverage.

Back
Top Bottom