• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Oooh yeah, I go crazy when I don't have things I need to be doing. Though right now I'm procrastinating on an important computer class assignment that needs to be in like yesterday :v

I'm kind of looking forward to having some time when I'm not rushing from one task to the next. But at least my current strategy of popping out assignments in the two hours leading up to submission in the café next door seems to have brought me some level of success thus far!

I started on the 21rst. I'm already drowning, yay~. My Japanese prof likes giving us like six pages of homework to do and only one day to do it and I work on those days. This usually results in me scrambling like mad to get them done in the breaks I have between classes the morning it's due.

Other than waaaaaaaaaay too much homework, it's not so bad. Even if orgo and calc 2 are terrible, at least all of my profs are great.

Yeah, a good teacher makes all the difference. It's certainly making the difference today because I'm skipping class today to work on my assignment, but I'd never dream of missing one of my other classes because the teachers are great.

And by work on my assignment, I've sat for two hours and looked at the assignment task sheet going" yeah no don't care about this"

*Sighs*
The Video Games section is getting attacked by spambots advertising male supplements

Why would advertisers even go as far as doing this..?

It's likely that if they are indeed companies that they're just cheap and nasty. I can't imagine that they get many "sales" from this. They're more likely to be dodgy phishing scams to fool people into giving their credit card details (though I find it odd that anyone would even consider clicking the links)

I do find their wording quite funny sometimes, though. :3

It's pretty desperate, yep. I'm not even interested in any of those products they keep advertising so it's no personal loss when the mods pounce on these bots. Male enhancements don't appeal to me.

Anyways, how you guys and gals doing?

I'm doing pretty good :3 Getting the hang of this whole modding thing today. I'm so happy that it's the weekend now and I don't have another week full of exams and assignments ahead of me. I can relax... ish! Going to a party tonight, too so that should be awesome :D

How're you doing? :) Got any weekend plans?

I'm doing fine, aside from the damn 100F (41 C) heat wave that's going to last the entire weekend. Makes the house very comfortable since there isn't any AC in my house.

Just figuring out what to do to start my Fellowship that's I'm starting on Tuesday up in San Francisco. Might have to do some relaxing and get plenty of cold drinks this weekend though thanks to the heat!

I'm doing fine, aside from the damn 100F (41 C) heat wave that's going to last the entire weekend. Makes the house very comfortable since there isn't any AC in my house.

Just figuring out what to do to start my Fellowship that's I'm starting on Tuesday up in San Francisco. Might have to do some relaxing and get plenty of cold drinks this weekend though thanks to the heat!
Oh dear, I can barely deal with 20+ degree days (which is funny considering that's basically every day here ever) I hope your weekend was awesome, though :>

I'm tired, but we're making something fancy my dad found on the internet for dinner, so that's exciting.
What'd you make? You should post some pictures in the pictures thread :D (or we should maybe have a foodie thread!)

Today I went to the Serbian Festival at a local school. Was pretty nice, even though I don't feel like the food I ended up buying was terribly "Serbian" since it was basically a burger. I did have some nice Serbian beer though, which was cool. Later went for some gelato with my mother. :D

Oooh that sounds like it'd be tasty though! You clearly need to make it again just to take pictures for us.

That's what I think too, parmesana is a kind of cheese that's similar to mozzarella.

I'm doing good here, just up to a spot of writing. Something I've recently revived after a spot of writer's block.

Whenever I've tried writing something I ended up giving up again too soon... I don't really think it is for me.

I'd love to try writing in my spare time. I tend to find it difficult to put my ideas down on paper though.

Back
Top Bottom