• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Been a while since I've been here, whoa

Hey everybody it's me Jabber been a while turns out I've been a trans girl this whole time crazy huh

First it was being french, now it's being a transgirl....Stop copying me Jabber! XD

(Just heard about this post, so had to drop by and reply even if I'm a few months late)

Wow, I was worried I'd stick out and cause a fuss if I posted my announcement here, but it seems there are several members in the same boat, so now I have no reservations about coming out as a trans guy. So, there it is: I'm a trans guy! And it feels good to say that.

I don't come around here too often, but I'm still practicing coming out and what to say and figuring out how it feels, so I figure I'd say something quick here just because.

First it was being french, now it's being a transgirl....Stop copying me Jabber! XD

(Just heard about this post, so had to drop by and reply even if I'm a few months late)
Aye, next you'll be telling me you're learning to play the banjo too :p

No. No, you're safe with that one. I draw and write ; musical instruments tend to scream in protest and run away if I come near them.

Here's my Switch collection, the ones with a green border are physical versions while the red are digital. Arranged in order of US release date.

switch_by_highrollerhydra-dc1atu6.png

Wish I owned a Switch. All good though. I have 2 different 3DS', one is a "New" and the other is a regular Red color.

No. No, you're safe with that one. I draw and write ; musical instruments tend to scream in protest and run away if I come near them.
Well they tend to do that with me too, but luckily good folk music requires that the performer sound like they don't really know how to play their instrument very well.

Lol.

I've still been playing Ultra Sun for the first time. Taking as slow as possible. At the moment I've just reached the Kantonian Gym remake and I'm really just attempting to train honestly. Eventually I'm gonna need help evolving my Kadabra and Magmar.

I love how you made that list, even though the alignment isn't perfect :p

Did you make the 3ds list yourself as well?
What do you mean, isn't perfect? And yes.

If you're taking suggestions, I'd like to recommend Tales of the Abyss. It's the best 3DS game I've ever played. I've also heard good things about Xenoblade Chronicles and its sequel, which is on the Switch.
Are they easy?

I don't know about Xenoblade, but Abyss was easy enough thanks to its battle system. Hit the opponent a few times -> run away -> rinse and repeat until you win. It also has difficulty settings, with Normal as the lowest.
I'm more of a fan of Mario, Zelda, Sonic and Pokémon the most, personally.

I've created a template for my upcoming Switch menu, the last three icons will be filled in by games I plan to get on physical release in February, March and May respectively.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom