• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I really want to get into the Professor Layton series at some point.I tried to play a bit a month or so ago and it was fun (although I was really tired, so I ended up going "I'll just get to it later" and I never did)

I've been sick the last couple of weeks and now the summer holidays are nearly over ;-;

Well, today's the big day. That's right, the most important of all...

The Puppy Bowl!

puppy-bowl1.jpg

Hey, wait a minute...those two are impostors! They're not puppies!

I have Sonic Mania, but I'm not gonna lie I couldn't figure out what I was doing and never played it again <___<

Though from what I've played of Odyssey I really like it.

I really wish to play Odyssesy, but I have to buy a Switch first. And considering that I’ve had quite a few things to buy, I can’t do it in the near future. :/

Though, it is still on my wishlist, and once I’ve solved all things I have to solve, I’ll surely play it. Looks like a lot of fun! :3

So I know there's topics for Pokemon on here, but there's really no currently active thread where members are talking about their teams for US/UM. Would it be terribly off-topic if I said some of my future team ideas? o:

Here's my new Switch collection. Remember, green borders are physical copies while red is digital.

switch_by_highrollerhydra-dc2x6t7.png

Of these, I own Odyessy, BotW, Sonic Forces, Mario Kart and Sonic Mania. *fist bump*

So I know there's topics for Pokemon on here, but there's really no currently active thread where members are talking about their teams for US/UM. Would it be terribly off-topic if I said some of my future team ideas? o:

May I suggesst you to check out this thread? There are many people who share opinions and ask for suggestions about their teams, including the US/UM ones: The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Back
Top Bottom