• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

May I suggesst you to check out this thread? There are many people who share opinions and ask for suggestions about their teams, including the US/UM ones: The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Yeah, I'm like the last poster there. And besides, no one wants to go in-depth and talk about stats and EVs and whatnot.

There used to be a thread for just casually talking about your Pokémon teams way back I think? I haven't checked in a while haha.

This.

I recently rewatched the Pokemon: I Choose You movie and...I just noticed something. Cross and Lysandre have the same hair color, hair style, and black and white clothes. I wonder if Cross could possibly pass himself off as being Lysandre's son? Oooh, I smell a potential fan fic idea!

Really? Lysandre and Cross have the same color scheme? That's something I didn't notice.

I recently rewatched the Pokemon: I Choose You movie and...I just noticed something. Cross and Lysandre have the same hair color, hair style, and black and white clothes. I wonder if Cross could possibly pass himself off as being Lysandre's son? Oooh, I smell a potential fan fic idea!
Honestly I could see that. Cross reminds me a lot of Lysandre in terms of design.

Anyone here like team building and the Battle Tree? I made a very detailed thread in the Battle Center that's collecting dust. .~.

Has the same squinty French eyes too. o:

So hate to double post, but eh, no where else to put this. Turns out I had to see the dentist today; never been to one before so was naturally a little bit nervous when they started sticking all this stuff in my mouth. I complained about my mouth hurting recently, but it turns out it's perfectly fine; no cavities, no abscesses, nothing like that. The cause for the left side of my mouth throbbing is likely due to sinuses, a headache so the dentist said. (What does a dentist know about sinuses? They have to know for when they tap to check your teeth, whether the pain is due to a rotted tooth or sinus pressure.)

I do have gingivitis which is unfortunate, but with some amounts of salt water or mouthwash that can be corrected. So... yeah.

Your left side hurting might be due to sinuses, actually. I've had sinusitis a few times (including this week) and the sides of my head has been hurting a lot.

Sinusitis. Hm. Original name. o: Yeah, that sounds about right. I woke up this morning and my headache was completely gone, so that's a blessing in and of itself.

Did you use a warm compress for your head? Every time I tried it went all cold on me.

Sinusitis. Hm. Original name. o: Yeah, that sounds about right. I woke up this morning and my headache was completely gone, so that's a blessing in and of itself.

Did you use a warm compress for your head? Every time I tried it went all cold on me.
Nope, just painkillers. It's generally just a bad cold that spreads through the whole system :v

If on the subject of illnesses, I once had tonsillitis when I was eleven. It was pure torture, and awakening because you can't breathe isn't exactly a nice wake up call. But at least I was mollified with Yogo and lemonade. Pretty good memories, actually. And I acquired a taste for Penicillin and... bloody phlegm... no, I didn't like the taste. I liked looking at it, which is probably just as revolting to anyone who isn't me.
But I have this terrible suspicion that the illness damaged my tonsils. If so, I need a transplant or I'll never be able to sing Flaming Star to my full potential. All willing donors come forward - scam artists need not apply.

I also had the flu last year. That's the sickest I've been in years. But my recovery was much faster than my fellow infectee (pardon the non-acknowledged word) because I, ahem... well, let's just say that the contents of my stomach were great fans of nature, and would constantly urge me to let them sample its numerous joys... the consequences were positive. I got out my poison.

I apologize if this post was disgusting, lmao.

I'm pretty sure I had some form of bad throat thing while I was travelling at the start of the year. Was awful. But everyone was telling me it was some form of tonsillitis and I basically was taking ibuprofen like there was no tomorrow instead of actually getting someone to check it out. Seemed to help and it eventually went away.

In other news I was supposed to be home but the airline messed up connecting flights and now I'm in a hotel paid for by the airline with a 6am flight instead. It's not the worst, but damn I wish I could have been in my own bed instead and not having to get up at 4. I'm so gonna be late for my morning classes now.

I've only been on a plane once, and that was just by the skin of my teeth. My ears exploded. My head hurt, and for a week after I'd go deaf and hear a whine. Bizarre. At the time I was so dazed that I couldn't appreciate the cloud beds. I must have been partially insane, also, because I actually ate coleslaw and enjoyed my sandwich while watching a movie with Bradley Cooper in it. My nemesis. Ask why, get a poke in the eye. < My motto.
But what morning classes do you take? Not something boring like making baskets or staring into one's navel and seeing psychedelic bumblebees of something equally disturbing, I hope.

Flying can be uncomfortable. I find that planes are usually cold, the seats arent comfortable and its loud. Also it is hard to sleep on a plane, the one overnight flight Ive taken in my life I know I really didnt get a lot of sleep, the again, I cant sleep in any vehicle mostly due to the noise.

I loved my ride, and I can confidently say that I was the first to remove my seat belt. (Hand hovering for ten minutes, eyeing the blinking sign)

But the most spectacular part was landing. Sunset blazing on the horizon, purple fading into yellow with a fiery setting mass and a city to offer extra grandeur. Pretty unforgettable, overall, but I spent most of my holiday on an iPad reading One Piece. And this is probably a surprising choice, but Usopp is my favourite character hands-down. That's me in real life, minus appearance.

I've only been on a plane once, and that was just by the skin of my teeth. My ears exploded. My head hurt, and for a week after I'd go deaf and hear a whine. Bizarre. At the time I was so dazed that I couldn't appreciate the cloud beds. I must have been partially insane, also, because I actually ate coleslaw and enjoyed my sandwich while watching a movie with Bradley Cooper in it. My nemesis. Ask why, get a poke in the eye. < My motto.
But what morning classes do you take? Not something boring like making baskets or staring into one's navel and seeing psychedelic bumblebees of something equally disturbing, I hope.
That's pretty much what happened to me this morning ;-; the first time I flew internationally it felt like my face was going to melt as we descended into Singapore. This morning my right ear blocked itself and that's the side everyone decided to come and talk to me from it was so annoying.

On Tuesday mornings I have an Intercultural Communication Concepts tutorial, followed by a German class. I skipped both of them to sleep because my plane got in too late to make it to the first one on time. I made it for my International Relations lecture I had tonight though because my lecturer is super awesome.

That's pretty much what happened to me this morning ;-; the first time I flew internationally it felt like my face was going to melt as we descended into Singapore. This morning my right ear blocked itself and that's the side everyone decided to come and talk to me from it was so annoying.

On Tuesday mornings I have an Intercultural Communication Concepts tutorial, followed by a German class. I skipped both of them to sleep because my plane got in too late to make it to the first one on time. I made it for my International Relations lecture I had tonight though because my lecturer is super awesome.

Amazing. Every word you said was completely wrong gibberish. < Luke Skywalker quotations are addictive, but clumsy.
I'm presuming that Intercultural Communication Concepts is learning each others languages, and getting rid of the necessity for holding up placards and wild hand gestures, lmao. But cool stuff.

I have no idea what language I want to learn, but I think that Mandarin would make sense. World domination, and whatever. That, and German/Russian/anything Scandinavian.

haha, my degree sometimes feels like I'm doing nothing but gibberish for many hours per week so I can relate. I had to attend an inter-school debate within my faculty and when my school (Political Science and International Studies) had finished their presentation my friend was like "I didn't understand half of that, how screwed am I for the exam"

Gak, so many peeps talking about flus and illnesses, all because of a sinus headache and my trip to the dentist! >.< Sorry.

ON THE TOPIC THOUGH, I might add that I'm probably going to be sick soon. My dad brought home a nasty cold from work, and my older bro had to go in to the ER tonight for a terrible fever. I still feel fine, but things have a way of changing...

Gak, so many peeps talking about flus and illnesses, all because of a sinus headache and my trip to the dentist! >.< Sorry.

ON THE TOPIC THOUGH, I might add that I'm probably going to be sick soon. My dad brought home a nasty cold from work, and my older bro had to go in to the ER tonight for a terrible fever. I still feel fine, but things have a way of changing...

Wow. That sounds pretty horrible. So best wishes to him, and I hope you don't get sick. And if you do, I hope you watch Star Wars and eat mandarins and make some brilliant memories like me. It makes leaky nostrils and an on-strike throat bearable.

Back
Top Bottom