• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

It's been going for sure. About to finish University so next comes the stress of trying to not be unemployed. But aside from classes, it's been nothing to complain about, I suppose.

(Another question is what avatar should I use when I haven't used one in 4+ years. This dimmadab is cramping my style)

I remember when I actually posted here
It's been going for sure. About to finish University so next comes the stress of trying to not be unemployed. But aside from classes, it's been nothing to complain about, I suppose.
I am excited to attend university myself in a few years
(Another question is what avatar should I use when I haven't used one in 4+ years. This dimmadab is cramping my style)
ghirahim

If you're not posting here, it's a tragedy, truly. This place was the highlight of my Algebra class circa 2012-2013.

Do you know what you're gonna be attending University for, specifically? Like a major, etc.

If you're not posting here, it's a tragedy, truly. This place was the highlight of my Algebra class circa 2012-2013.
never too late to have life breathed into it I suppose
I could see myself posting here again once my mood escalates more
just harder to post what with all the gloom and staticness
Do you know what you're gonna be attending University for, specifically? Like a major, etc.
not 100% sure
quite interested in robotic engineering, game design, biology, and art, so pawsibly one of those four

Wrapping up in blankets during winter is just life tbh or sitting by a fire.
The summer heat just makes me so drowsy, bleh. Hate it. Its like heavy

I FEEL YOU SO HARD. Today's heat in my area was an absolute nightmare!! My coworkers and I were practically sweating the entire time we were at work, like we were in a desert!!

I FEEL YOU SO HARD. Today's heat in my area was an absolute nightmare!! My coworkers and I were practically sweating the entire time we were at work, like we were in a desert!!
I understand your struggles, moved to Fukuoka Japan last week from the Netherlands.
Instead of nice 20~ *c weather it's all 30+ now (and even 26+ at night :confused:)

But I feel like after about a week my body is getting somewhat used to it. I'm not bothered as much anymore, now I just have blisters on my feet from all the walking :ROFLMAO:

never too late to have life breathed into it I suppose
I could see myself posting here again once my mood escalates more
just harder to post what with all the gloom and staticness
Hope all is well, my fishy(or squiddy) friend.

not 100% sure
quite interested in robotic engineering, game design, biology, and art, so pawsibly one of those four

Yeah sometimes direction can be tough. Fortunately I've known that this is the only correct career path for me for a while. The exploration will be really good for you for sure. Just kinda put your toes in the water and see where its warmest.

Well....my time is going to be limited on this site tomorrow, so I just wanted to send my prayers and condolences to everyone out there (or even in this forum) who lost immediate family members and relatives on 9/11. I am so sorry for your loss. It's really sad that many lives were absolutely shattered by this shameless act of evil.

Wow, no idea how to follow that, how's everyone's week going? I'm turning 27 on Friday. :D

ELLEN DEGENERES MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK!

Or at least, that's what I WOULD actually say if the REAL Ellen messaged me, and not a fraudulent account posing as her.

That sucks. I really like her, haha I would die if she messaged me. It really irritates me when people pose as celebrities.
I would freeze up if I had the chance to talk to the real Ellen, since I'm really bad at talking to people in person, much less a celebrity.

Also, I just started looking up deaths and disasters that occurred in 1988, my birth year.

Last edited:
The other night, she did an interview with Bill Hader, and once I closed my eyes it sounded like Fear and Dory having a conversation.

It is currently 1:45 AM and I can't sleep.... Anyone else having the same problem? I think it's cause my emotionally abusive ex messaged me out of the blue to talk to me about her relationship problems.

Back
Top Bottom