• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
Sticking with Grookey although I'm someone who's going to wait until the final evos to really make my choice. I typically stick by the Grass starter in every generation regardless anyway so unless Grookey's final evo is like... super ugly it's likely I'm still going with it.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
why is that, out of curiosity? =o
First, YouTube apparently keeps changing their policies, making it harder for real YTers to make money.

Second, I’d be forced to play trending games that I don’t even have any interest in, like Fortnite or Apex.

Third, I’d be forced to attend conventions, and I’m super uncomfortable with loud noises and huge crowds.

noworry

I like cake
Reaction score
That does depend on what you do as a YouTuber though. There's people like JaidenAnimations who animate or JennaMarbles who posts a lot of dog stuff. Recently she posted a video where she just showed people all her houseplants for 30 min and somehow I found it super relaxing.

I think the biggest issue I'd have as a YouTuber is all the pressure from fans. Maybe the policies too but not many of the YouTubers I like run into those issues often from what I know.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
That does depend on what you do as a YouTuber though. There's people like JaidenAnimations who animate or JennaMarbles who posts a lot of dog stuff. Recently she posted a video where she just showed people all her houseplants for 30 min and somehow I found it super relaxing.

I think the biggest issue I'd have as a YouTuber is all the pressure from fans. Maybe the policies too but not many of the YouTubers I like run into those issues often from what I know.
I don't have any pets, and I can't draw. I would just play video games, but only ones I like like Smash Bros., Zelda or Mario.

Windfall

Ancient User
Reaction score
Really makes you wonder why Dark Mode doesn't keep the staple green color I've grown to associate BMGf with

Kthleen

Reaction score
...That was interesting/random. I went outside about an hour ago to take some trash out, and I started looking at the stars, and I just so happened to catch a meteor or something.

Shiny Celebi

Lovely Master of Water Types
Reaction score
Id love to see a meteor or something like that, sadly there are too many trees in the backyard to see the sky.

noworry

I like cake
Reaction score
I often miss seeing the stars during summer since we have midnight sun here.

Shiny Celebi

Lovely Master of Water Types
Reaction score
Its hard to get that accented "e". I never bother with it.

I wish I could look at the stars too, but theres too many trees and lights.