• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
My own account is 10 years old next year.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
And here I am, surprised that I managed to stay more than one year in one place. Specially considering how rocky things have been.

Happy
Reaction score
I just saw that my account is 10 years old already, although I haven't been online much the last couple of years.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Aside from "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (as part of building my Marvel Cinematic Universe Blu-Ray library), my next Blu-Ray purchase is "Pokémon: Detective Pikachu".

Happy
Reaction score
Our collection of MCU is mainly dvd for phase 1 and then we switched to blu-ray. We are now up to ant man and the wasp.
We used that collection to get my little sister up to speed so we could take her to them in the cinema.

I also would really like to add detective pickachu and dragonball super broly to our collection.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I'm honestly shocked that not everyone has seen all of the MCU movies. I'm ashamed to be one of them (before I began my rental-binging on iTunes so I could be caught up before "Doctor Strange" came out).

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
I'm honestly shocked that not everyone has seen all of the MCU movies. I'm ashamed to be one of them (before I began my rental-binging on iTunes so I could be caught up before "Doctor Strange" came out).
I haven't seen them all, either. While I find them interesting, they are not that high in priority for me.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
I like the MCU, though I haven’t seen all of them quite yet. I only very recently watched the Ant-Man movies (loved them btw) and have yet to see Endgame. I don’t even know what others I may still be missing.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
I've only seen the first Captain America movie (in fact, only found out like a month or two ago that there was more than one Cap movie :ROFLMAO: ). I enjoyed it a lot but I barely have time to keep up with one show per week (and often fall behind on even that), let alone have time to go out to the cinema, watch a 2-hour thing, and then come home through traffic. I do like Marvel stuff in general so my intention is to watch them all someday but work and uni are really getting in the way of me having any free time :confused:

Blue Eon Pokémon
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
As far as MCU movies go, the only one I've seen is the recent Spider-Man: Far From Home.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
Ive only watched part of the first Captain America movie.

The ony hero film Ive really liked is Wonder Woman.

Blue Eon Pokémon
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Anyone stayed at a hostel before?

we could be heroes
Reaction score
nope

I barely even stayed at a hotel before, really.

... kinda miss that experience, actually.