• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Parma

:D
Reaction score
I haven't stayed in a hotel since....2017, I believe. It's nice to be far from home, but the feeling of staying in your own bed cannot be replicated. Unless there's something I'm missing.

My own account is 10 years old next year.
Wow. That is some serious mileage we're talking about here in terms of keeping an account for that long. wink
Same here! We deserve a nice 10th birthday cake next year.
meanwhile i'm sitting at a 15th birthday cake alone all by myself

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
There are so many of them now, I thought about trying to watch them all at some point but honestly cant even keep track of all of them at this point.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
my grad student has decided that one of these days she's gonna invade my house and make me watch all of them. ... she seems to think this is just gonna take a couple of hours on a single day. I have a feeling it'd take a little longer than that :ROFLMAO:

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Basically, the first MCU I saw in theaters was "The Avengers", then after that I skipped the others without realizing the significance of having a shared universe. Starting with "Guardians of the Galaxy" in 2014, I began watching them in theaters. In 2016, I began renting the ones I didn't see on iTunes so I could be caught up before "Doctor Strange" came out.

My mom had only seen "Black Panther" in theaters, then a year later she asked me if she would be able to enjoy the then-upcoming "Avengers: Endgame", and I told her she'd have to watch all of the previous MCU movies. So through all of April, she watched EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MOVIES ON A COMBINATION OF AMAZON PRIME, BLU-RAY AND NETFLIX.

Now, I'm building my MCU Blu-Ray library. I've gotten Phase One finished, and Phase Two currently needs "Avengers: Age of Ultron". I'm currently missing "Ant-Man", "Captain America: Civil War", "Doctor Strange", "Ant-Man and the Wasp", "Avengers: Endgame" (currently on digital as of this post) and "Spider-Man: Far From Home" (still in theaters now).

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
I've only ever watched Black Panther and Dr. Strange. It's still on the to-do list to watch every other MCU movie before I catch up on Infinity War and then Endgame. .__.

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
I like movies with lots of action and punching stuff in them so naturally I was super into the two Marvel movies I've seen! Can't wait to see more of them n.n

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
And for the record, mom thinks Tom Holland is a little cutie-pie.

noworry

⋆⋅☆ⓈⓉⒶⓇ☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
i gotta admit, i often end up liking villains more than most superheroes lol. there's just something about that villain aesthetic.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
I usually love the villians in things too, just because they're often pretty interesting characters.

MunchlaxKing88

Hungry Huggable Hamster
Reaction score
Villains can be interesting, but ones like Team Rocket can get annoying sometimes.

prog rocker

Reaction score
I usually love the villians in things too, just because they're often pretty interesting characters.
And curiously, they are generally the ones that get interesting backstories.
Villains can be interesting, but ones like Team Rocket can get annoying sometimes.
If you're talking about the TRio, I guess it's because they are emulating Time Bokan's villains, who were more or less like that? I mean, it was Time Bokan that started the whole silly villain trio thing in anime.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Female villains tend to look more attractive for some reason.

noworry

⋆⋅☆ⓈⓉⒶⓇ☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
at least with disney i think a lot of the older villains are more likeable than the protagonists because they got all the focus. in sleeping beatuy for example maleficent had a lot of screentime and personality while aurora herself is on screen for a total of 18 minutes.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
at least with disney i think a lot of the older villains are more likeable than the protagonists because they got all the focus. in sleeping beatuy for example maleficent had a lot of screentime and personality while aurora herself is on screen for a total of 18 minutes.
Well, the movie IS called “Sleeping Beauty” for a reason...