• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

noworry

⋆⋅☆ⓈⓉⒶⓇ☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Well, the movie IS called “Sleeping Beauty” for a reason...
even so, she does spend a rather large part of the movie awake, yet she doesn't really have much of a personality aside being good looking and kind, which is the case for a lot protagonists in early disney movies, be it princesses or princes.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
I find myself quoting Hades from “Hercules” anytime I’m bored.

prog rocker

Reaction score
even so, she does spend a rather large part of the movie awake, yet she doesn't really have much of a personality aside being good looking and kind, which is the case for a lot protagonists in early disney movies, be it princesses or princes.
Just look at Snow White, who every Disney Princess stereotype in one package. Then again, I feel that they fared better than the 90's/00's princesses. Not because of their original movies, but because their personalities got butchered in the sequels shudders at the thought of Mulan II

noworry

⋆⋅☆ⓈⓉⒶⓇ☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Just look at Snow White, who every Disney Princess stereotype in one package. Then again, I feel that they fared better than the 90's/00's princesses. Not because of their original movies, but because their personalities got butchered in the sequels shudders at the thought of Mulan II
the sequels are really good at ruining everything that made the first movies special, that's for sure lol.

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
Everyone's thoughts on the newly revealed Pokémon?

noworry

⋆⋅☆ⓈⓉⒶⓇ☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
i only really liked the zigzagoon forms excluding the evolution.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Trying to avoid looking at new info until the game is out.

lapisora

この銀河へようこそ!
Reaction score
I keep trying not to look at the new Pokemon to make sure I get some surprises when I get around to playing the game, but that's impossible because of the amount of time I spend on the internet. I am pretty happy about Galarian Forms being a thing, though.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
I plan to do my own personal Nuzlocke challenge in Shield, with some alterations to make it less frustrating but still challenging.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
So far the only rule I've changed on my future Nuzlocke is that "only catch the first Pokémon you encounter in each new area". Instead, it's now "encounter as many times as you like, but once you catch a Pokémon, you can't catch another in the same area".

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Nuzlocke is too strict for my taste. I would like to do some challenge sometime.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
And also, instead of "releasing any Pokémon that faints"...I won't. I just can't do that rule.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's also why I disliked past Fire Emblem games and their stupid "permadeath" system, which made things much harder.
Maybe you should call it something else? But don't think you should ask me for suggestions. The one challenge I'm doing has a stupidly long name (and I'm not good at naming things). It's an all games, all Pokémon lines, all (meaningful formes), only one Pokémon challenge.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Maybe you should call it something else? But don't think you should ask me for suggestions. The one challenge I'm doing has a stupidly long name (and I'm not good at naming things). It's an all games, all Pokémon lines, all (meaningful formes), only one Pokémon challenge.
Well, you replied to me...so...