• Snowy goes in for a rematch against Nessa. Will the tides turn in his favor, or will he get dragged under by the current? Watch here to find out.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
You could just have a "fainted" box in your PC to put them in? That way you don't have to release them but you can still follow the Nuzlocke rules for the most part by not using them anymore? Just a suggestion th0. I don't actually do these challenges.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Anyway...I have an extra code for the Detective Pikachu card that came with my Blu-Ray copy of the movie, if anyone wants it.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Maybe for my next New Year resolution, I’ll buy a ton of paper and pencils and start drawing for the first time ever.

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
I think it may be worth also getting a headstart on too for your resolution. :)

In Bloom
Reaction score
Ive drawn some small doodles here and there. Id legitimately love to learn to draw properly at some point just for fun really. I dont have that much time to do things like that sadly.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
i'm mostly self-taught. without lessons or similar it might take a lot of time to get anywhere though. there are a lot of good tutorials on youtube to help you get started, for what it's worth.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
doing too many sit-ups can actaully do more damage than good. they can end up severely hurting your spine and lower back. doing something like the plank is more effective for your core strength.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Not to brag, but I used to date a cheerleader when I was in high school.

Yes, the chubby nerd dated a gorgeous girl. Shocking, right?

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
funny thing is that I hate cheese on mostly everything bar pizza

i used to (still somewhat do) have a grudge against cheeseburgers because i thought melted cheese was absolutely gross on them

angery
Reaction score
Cheese is delicious. I'll eat a lot of cheeses, but my favorites are feta and aged cheddar.

Cheese curds are also amazing. When they're at room temperature they squeak when you eat them, and they're essential to a good poutine.

Last edited: