• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
You could just have a "fainted" box in your PC to put them in? That way you don't have to release them but you can still follow the Nuzlocke rules for the most part by not using them anymore? Just a suggestion th0. I don't actually do these challenges.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Anyway...I have an extra code for the Detective Pikachu card that came with my Blu-Ray copy of the movie, if anyone wants it.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Maybe for my next New Year resolution, I’ll buy a ton of paper and pencils and start drawing for the first time ever.

Pikochu

wants a helicopter, fast.
Reaction score
I think it may be worth also getting a headstart on too for your resolution. :)

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Actually, scratch that. I'll start earlier after my birthday.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Ive drawn some small doodles here and there. Id legitimately love to learn to draw properly at some point just for fun really. I dont have that much time to do things like that sadly.

noworry

⋆⋅☆ⓈⓉⒶⓇ☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
i'm mostly self-taught. without lessons or similar it might take a lot of time to get anywhere though. there are a lot of good tutorials on youtube to help you get started, for what it's worth.

noworry

⋆⋅☆ⓈⓉⒶⓇ☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
doing too many sit-ups can actaully do more damage than good. they can end up severely hurting your spine and lower back. doing something like the plank is more effective for your core strength.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
Not to brag, but I used to date a cheerleader when I was in high school.

Yes, the chubby nerd dated a gorgeous girl. Shocking, right?

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
funny thing is that I hate cheese on mostly everything bar pizza

i used to (still somewhat do) have a grudge against cheeseburgers because i thought melted cheese was absolutely gross on them

Tood

barnacles
Reaction score
Cheese is delicious. I'll eat a lot of cheeses, but my favorites are feta and aged cheddar.

Cheese curds are also amazing. When they're at room temperature they squeak when you eat them, and they're essential to a good poutine.

Last edited: