• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
Yeah thats unusual, I think you may want to call someone to get it checked

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
i don't even eat the turkey or anything, i just eat the macaroni and cheese and rolls

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
My plan next year is to see one movie in theaters at least once per week, usually on Tuesdays (as my theater does $5 Tuesdays, $6 for 3D). Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means I'll have to see a minimum of 52 movies.

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
That is a lot of movies, wow.

I havent seen a movie in a theater in over a year. I just never really want to go somewhere and see them.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
That is a lot of movies, wow.

I havent seen a movie in a theater in over a year. I just never really want to go somewhere and see them.
I guess that’s my talent, along with eating in a restaurant alone without freaking out.

Reaction score
Oh, right. Thanksgiving is a thing. I forgot that that exists.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
ah yeah that time of year when americans talk about turkeys and friday sales.

Reaction score
ah yeah that time of year when americans talk about turkeys and friday sales.
Well, the friday sales is the only part that they use here. It can get scary, specially after that time when someone forgot a zero in the price of TVs, making things extremely cheap by accident and people more aggressive.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I hope we get a proper MST3K "Turkey Day" marathon this year, last year they aired it a week before Thanksgiving due to Season 12 of MST3K being added to Netflix. And honestly, I think they're running out of movies (as they refuse to show the same movie more than once if it's already been part of a run).

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
wow I can't believe I forgot about MST3K Turkey Day! I used to watch it with my mom every year. Missed it last year tho. probably cause it was a week early.

dig

/
Reaction score
My mum thinks that Americans celebrate Thanksgiving instead of Christmas.

I've told her at least twice that that's just so, so, wrong. I mean, how many times has she seen Christmas specials of american shows?

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
Black Friday is stupid but at least I get that day off now since most people arent buying food because they have a ton of leftovers

Reaction score
Black Friday is stupid but at least I get that day off now since most people arent buying food because they have a ton of leftovers
Where I live I recall seeing places that sell food take part of Black Friday. Since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, the leftovers part doesn't apply here.

Reaction score
Is anything ever on sale on Black Friday? The prices still look normal. Then again, I don't go in the early morning.