• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Reaction score
Is anything ever on sale on Black Friday? The prices still look normal. Then again, I don't go in the early morning.
I recall seeing sales, the problem is getting to them without getting trampled. Which is why I'll never take part of that.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Of the DLC characters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, they've released familiar ones (Piranha Plant, Hero and Banjo & Kazooie) and not-so-familiar (Joker and Terry).

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
I recall seeing sales, the problem is getting to them without getting trampled. Which is why I'll never take part of that.
That trampling incident only happened once in a Walmart(basically all this stuff seems to happen there most stores are a lot calmer especially if you dont go super early), its terrible and it should never have happened but there really isnt a super huge risk of getting trampled by customers. Luckily most businesses put the deals online now too so you can easily stay at home and shop. My mom likes to get her Christmas tree then.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
man, cyber monday is so useful
and i got an amazon gift card for my b-day

guess who's gonna go insane with buying poke-plushies

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
man, cyber monday is so useful
and i got an amazon gift card for my b-day

guess who's gonna go insane with buying poke-plushies
Sadly I dont have the money to buy much for that, its nice that they have it though. If I was smart Id buy gifts but I usually dont have ideas yet sadly

Reaction score
That trampling incident only happened once in a Walmart(basically all this stuff seems to happen there most stores are a lot calmer especially if you dont go super early), its terrible and it should never have happened but there really isnt a super huge risk of getting trampled by customers. Luckily most businesses put the deals online now too so you can easily stay at home and shop. My mom likes to get her Christmas tree then.
Well, other accidents have happened where I live (I'm not from the US, by the way). Then again, like I said, the last big one happened because someone at Walmart mis-priced some TV screens. No deaths happened, but it still looked like a battlefield or a zombie apocalypse movie (you know the part where you see survivors trying to outrun the zombies or trying to get over blockades? It was like that). I think people forget the word "respect" when massive sales happen.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Well, technically, I don't plan to ACTUALLY celebrate until Friday, as it's when Pokémon Sword and Shield come out. All I did was grab some fast food today, but that's it.

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
So YouTube is disabling comments on kid-friendly videos because of COPPA laws or something... even though you have to be 13 to join. What's going to happen to ny channel?