• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Glace the Glaceon
Reaction score
Anyone else absolutely hate blizzard now? (the franchise, not the move. XD) they totally just wasted their own lives because someone decided to speak up against a political issue in hong kong? if it was me, id get another account, and do it again. that is just wrong. if you dont know what im talking about, well, too bad.

Glace the Glaceon
Reaction score
It can be that bad, can it? *does research* Okay, it was that bad. I guess I shouldn't feel that bad over not being able to play WoW again.

Considering they know who he is, I don't think he can do this.
true, but i would still try

I think I peaked here tbh
Reaction score
Is this still a thing? Howdy y’all, I used to terrorize this site, and I’ve gone down some weird nostalgia rabbit hole tonight. How’s everyone doing?

I'm the robot girl with the big glasses!
Reaction score
Is this still a thing? Howdy y’all, I used to terrorize this site, and I’ve gone down some weird nostalgia rabbit hole tonight. How’s everyone doing?
Funny that, I used to terrorize this site as well.

I'm the robot girl with the big glasses!
Reaction score
What can I say? It's fun to drive the bulbacitizens crazy.

Movie Star
Reaction score
I remember when I used to terrorize this thread. Fun times. Now I just terrorize F&G

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
i miss when people used this thread (i say this like i was a frequent poster myself lmao)

people should chill here more often. what's up, guys?

Movie Star
Reaction score
Eh fine for the most part but wishing I actually didnt have to go to work. I really could use a couple days off as a break.

^_<) ~☆
Reaction score
Wtf is everyone doing during quarantine lol
(And for people who have to work like shiny celebi..... bro </3)

OHHH i found pkmn vids from a decade ago yesterday. Here are some i've found: one Two three
maybe you older fans will remember some..??

dig

/
Reaction score
Home DIY, watching Mad Men, playing RDR2, sleeping a lot. The days don't feel very long