• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I'm still enjoying lockdown. Like, I'd like the freedom to actually go out an about, see mates, but beyond that, it's not too bad.

A little restless though.

I might be off work til July. Maybe longer. I work in a pub's kitchen, so frankly, catering and the like will probably be the last to return to normal.

I don't have school for the rest of the year, and I'm not sure how to feel about that. On the one hand I'm fucking glad, but on the other online classes have really messed up my sleep schedule, i'm constantly distracted, and i wanna see my friends again

hey does anyone know about the chinese guy who started a bunch of threads and spammed my notifs? is it just a spammer? username was haizhang1 or something

edit: I watch f&g, twr, and a&e

hey does anyone know about the chinese guy who started a bunch of threads and spammed my notifs? is it just a spammer? username was haizhang1 or something

edit: I watch f&g, twr, and a&e
It's a spambot. It shows up every month or so, generally post about how fraudulent universities in the US are or something like that.

Thankfully, reporting them makes them go away, at least for a while.

I remember the good ol' days of spambots that would create hundreds of posts about buying and selling black magic and hexes over the internet.

Back
Top Bottom