• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Using my new George Foreman, and Air fryer really makes good meals. I'm used to nuking everything but this is cool.

Reaction score
Hey, I need some assistance here. Do 110v electrical outlets have a certain specific plug shape? Every website I’ve searched for this just blasts me with an info dump about Hertz and voltmeters, and all I want is:

• A photo of an electrical outlet(s) with the caption “110v always use plugs that fit into this shape,” or
  • A definitive statement that there is no consistent plug shape for electrical outlets using 110v

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
Using my new George Foreman, and Air fryer really makes good meals. I'm used to nuking everything but this is cool.
My mom is insisting on giving me her air fryer,and I would like to make stuff in it. Im mainly just using my oven to cook certain meal kits.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I'd like to get an air fryer when we move again! And definitely a steamer too. We bought pork buns a few months ago and really struggled cooking them without the steamer. Only our pot had a lid but it wasn't big enough to steam them in. So I kind of just...fried them on a lidless pan lmao. Still came out fine but definitely not the best way to do it.