• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

I originally found it a very interesting premise, but then it just lost it's appeal to me.

I'm still paying attention to TPP, but I'm honestly getting burnt out on the helix fossil meme.
I was an Omanyte fanboy before it was cool, which is a lot of the reason why I like that meme so much in particular.

I have a special affinity for Carrakosta, although Archeops is the best one to use in competitive; Aerodactyl is not bad either, my favourite fossil back when Gen 5 was not a thing.
Armaldo and Cradily are okay, Rampardos and Bastiodon are better than okay.
... as for Aurorus, it just looks too weird; only Omastar may be worse than that in my eyes. Kabutops is allright, never had problem with that one.

I still love TPP though, mostly for it's value as a social experiment. I'm sure many university theses, published papers, and hopefully at least one book will be written about this in the coming years.

Also our team is pretty fucking baller right now.

Well, the Helix Fossil meme going on is nice, Omanyte is okay as well, but Omastar's just a big Omanyte with an uglier face, less interesting name and weird mouth.

Omastar's just a big Omanyte with an uglier face, less interesting name and weird mouth.
thats it

He-Never-Gets-Road-Rage_zps3eca63bf.gif~original

i warned u bro

Omastar is awesome!
But my favourite is Archeops.

Archeop's serial killer model in XY is fantastic.

I still love TPP though, mostly for it's value as a social experiment. I'm sure many university theses, published papers, and hopefully at least one book will be written about this in the coming years.

I concur. TwitchPlaysPokemon is pretty fascinating if you ask me. Also, do you think they'll ever turn that damn Helix Fossil into an Omanyte? And is the title of "Jesus" going to switch from Pidgeot to Omanyte if that happens?

I'm still paying attention to TPP, but I'm honestly getting burnt out on the helix fossil meme.
I was an Omanyte fanboy before it was cool, which is a lot of the reason why I like that meme so much in particular.

It's a terrible meme. Let's be honest, it is not even funny.

So much unnecessary helix fossil hate...
Convert!

I just like it when a pokemon that doesn't get a lot of love gets its own meme.

Back
Top Bottom