• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Me when any debate starts up:

ezgif-4-53c1020582.gif

Me when any debate starts up:

View attachment 164361
but debating is awesome. the freedom of speech specifically exists to allow us to debate as much as we want. why would you refuse to use your human right to free speech and instead walk away from such discussions? do you not value your human rights? do you oppose human rights? are you secretly a fascist, looking to undermine the freedom of speech so no one can challenge you? are you worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini combined? why else would you run away from debates?

(in case it's not obvious, i'm being ridiculous on purpose)

but debating is awesome. the freedom of speech specifically exists to allow us to debate as much as we want. why would you refuse to use your human right to free speech and instead walk away from such discussions? do you not value your human rights? do you oppose human rights? are you secretly a fascist, looking to undermine the freedom of speech so no one can challenge you? are you worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini combined? why else would you run away from debates?

(in case it's not obvious, i'm being ridiculous on purpose)
Because I lose every debate that I accidentally get caught up in.

Also, can you please not lump me in with those horrible people?

Last edited:
Because I lose every debate that I accidentally get caught up in.

Also, can you please not lump me in with those horrible people?
sorry, i thought it was obvious i was being ridiculous. i don't acually think people who avoid debates hate human rights, nor do i actually think you support fascism or that you're worse than the horrible people i mentioned

Movies I've seen in theaters this year:

Raya and the Last Dragon
The Lost City
Morbius
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
The Bad Guys
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Ponyo
The Bob’s Burgers Movie
Top Gun: Maverick
Jurassic World: Dominion
Lightyear
Minions: The Rise of Gru
Thor: Love and Thunder
Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank
Nope
DC League of Super-Pets
Coraline
RiffTrax Live: Return of Swamp Thing
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero
Spider-Man: No Way Home (Reissue)
Barbarian
The NeverEnding Story
Luck
Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile

That's a lot! I rarely ever go to the movies, even before covid hit. No reason, I'm just a bit of a homebody. Last movie I saw in theaters was Promare. Or Weathering with You... I can't remember which was last.

I'd rather stay at home and watch stuff with friends on discord personally. Anyone got Halloween plans? I'm gonna be helping a friend of mine run her booth at a convention, LOL

The only movie theater that I’ve been to since the pandemic started is my bedroom with its 55-inch 4K TV and stereo speaker system, haha. A nice bed and a nice chair beat theater seats any day!

As for Halloween, I haven’t celebrated that seriously since I was in single-digit ages, so I’ll probably do the same thing that I always do on that day: absolutely nothing (out of the ordinary). I did consider doing a temporary silly change to my avatar to some character that I like or something, but I really wasn’t feeling it this year. Maybe next year? Or maybe not. Who knows?

I'm going to Comic Con for the duration of Halloween weekend, so I'm going to be too exhausted on the actual day to celebrate. Though maybe if I'm not too tired, I may don one of my cosplays in the evening just for the sake of it and the kids usually love it, even if they don't know who the characters are. Last year, I just put on this cool fox mask I made and a lot of the kids who came by our house to trick or treat kept asking if I was a character from Fortnite.

No Halloween plans for me either, really. It's not my favorite, and I haven't done anything special for it since I was... 12? 13 maybe? I usually just stay home and keep it pretty low-effort now. Last year I just put together a brown/beige outfit and wore my Eevee ear headband and called it a day lol.

I'm moreso looking forward to November and all the winter holidays after Halloween, but that's just me :unsure:

The only movie theater that I’ve been to since the pandemic started is my bedroom with its 55-inch 4K TV and stereo speaker system, haha. A nice bed and a nice chair beat theater seats any day!
That's the best kind of theater in my opinion!!

As for Halloween, I haven’t celebrated that seriously since I was in single-digit ages, so I’ll probably do the same thing that I always do on that day: absolutely nothing (out of the ordinary). I did consider doing a temporary silly change to my avatar to some character that I like or something, but I really wasn’t feeling it this year. Maybe next year? Or maybe not. Who knows?
I see! Halloween is my favorite holiday, (well, what can I say, I am goth), so I always try to do at least something for it. It was tradition back in highschool for my friends and I to go to our local amusement park on Halloween because there would be a ton of haunted trails and employees would walk around the park scaring guests at night. Those days were probably some of the best in my life. Of course I also had some years I did nothing, especially because I moved away its a bit harder now. The con isn't exactly what I had in mind but something is something right? Maybe you could write a spooky fic somtime!
I'm going to Comic Con for the duration of Halloween weekend, so I'm going to be too exhausted on the actual day to celebrate. Though maybe if I'm not too tired, I may don one of my cosplays in the evening just for the sake of it and the kids usually love it, even if they don't know who the characters are. Last year, I just put on this cool fox mask I made and a lot of the kids who came by our house to trick or treat kept asking if I was a character from Fortnite.
That's probably gonna be me, LOL, the con I'm boothing at ends the day before Halloween. I know I'm gonna come home and crash, I ALWAYS do after conventions. I also put on a cosplay for passing out candy because it makes the kids excited! Last year so many were FNAF characters... incredible how kids know this stuff.
No Halloween plans for me either, really. It's not my favorite, and I haven't done anything special for it since I was... 12? 13 maybe? I usually just stay home and keep it pretty low-effort now. Last year I just put together a brown/beige outfit and wore my Eevee ear headband and called it a day lol.

I'm moreso looking forward to November and all the winter holidays after Halloween, but that's just me :unsure:
Really?! I don't know why I'm shocked Oki, because you know I just have a goth soul LOL... I guess I am because we're on the same wavelength about so many other things (like music). Maybe you can draw something for it? I really want to draw something seasonal for once, feels like a while since I had. And honestly the eevee outfit sounds cute!! LOL I might just put on my cosplay again if I'm not too tired. Feels like every other day I'm turning into Emmet now... having to wear it so much lately!

I am excited for the winter months in a way too, it's too hot down here and I need more excuses to wear my heavier lolita coords!
Halloween is not celebrated in my country, but we'll probably play Halloween Kahoot in English class or something like that.
Omg kahoot... I remember playing that and everyone would make their names memes so they'd appear on the board. LMAOO.. I miss it! I wonder how much it's updated since my era...

I'll probably be wandering around town with my younger siblings and cousin to help my mom keep them in line, and I have a costume I plan on wearing when I'm out.
That sounds kinda fun in itself! Walking around and being in the spirit... I hope it's nice out when you do!

Back
Top Bottom