• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I only started playing in July at the behest of my friend who wanted to send me gifts to complete some mission. After I started I noticed the Pokemon Go scene is active here. It's constant tug of war with Red team (I'm convinced they are IRL friends moving in packs). I even saw a local meetup with like 70 attendees.

It warms my heart to know that Pokemon is not only successful but thriving.

My friend and I both chose blue without even messaging each other. Friendship that runs so deep its telepathic. I've stopped capturing gyms I simply pick off weakened ones and leave the gyms open. It confounds enemies far more.

Masters is mostly alright for the funny dialogue and characterizations for old characters, especially the player characters from the actual games (well sans Red), the gameplay itself is a bit 'meh' (luckily you can autobattle and fast forward if you don't care about that stuff).

ALSO why is Viola the only French character in this game, it makes no sense.

Cafe is OK enough too. I get my enjoyment out of both of these games and do spend some money on the gacha stuff (well mostly in Masters) but that's only because I mean I get Google Play credit from answering random surveys and ain't gonna spend them on anything else, so might as well buy gems in Masters once in a while.

I uninstalled Sleep after like Day 2 because it made my phone too warm and never played Unite (someone has suggested I play it on another site so I might try it out).

I uninstalled sleep after i needed microphone stuff and my phone mic is broken cause someone (cough cough… me) still teethes sometimes (i have no idea why) and chewed on her phone case and managed to bite the microphone and broke it…

I play Masters and I'm very upset I missed the Penny gacha. It's not all bad I have Nemona and Bede.

Speaking of Penny, why is there so much fanart of her, Nemona, Arven and the player character as a friend group? They are people brought together by converging circumstances. If anything it seems like trauma bonding.

I play Masters and I'm very upset I missed the Penny gacha. It's not all bad I have Nemona and Bede.

Speaking of Penny, why is there so much fanart of her, Nemona, Arven and the player character as a friend group? They are people brought together by converging circumstances. If anything it seems like trauma bonding.
Personally I draw them together because after the game ended I consider them as my “friends” and the dynamic could work, plus they seem like the people I’d be friends with irl so…. It’s a lot of self indulgence tbh… I love those guys

And yea I play masters, go and Magikarp jump pretty regularly and unite sometimes. I guess they’re pretty good. I like masters. I give calem the apple juice he gave me (don’t ask)

I literally hunted for lisia In that game for a few months lol (I have her now)

Back
Top Bottom