• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Dome Fossil supporters are trying to turn people from the right path. DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE ABSOL IN MAREEP CLOTHING. ALL HAIL THE HELIX.

Twitch is amazing, and so is the Dome Fossil. I've always preferred Kabutops, so I'm sorry. >:

Twitch is amazing, and so is the Dome Fossil. I've always preferred Kabutops, so I'm sorry. >:
You must be so special. Here let me give you this medal. It's for really special people. *Gives Medal*

Zeemer is the most special person I have met so far.

I put upside-down crosses on my T-shirts. Can I get a Special Medal, too?

I put upside-down crosses on my T-shirts. Can I get a Special Medal, too?
No. You get an Edginess medal for rebelling without a real cause and not knowing what your lack of cause is all about.

Considered for deletion, though. No doubt by people who feel that this might be a little premature considering TwitchPlaysPokemon started two god-damn weeks ago.
It's the Dome Fossil infidels at work as usual. They want to prevent the spread of the truth of the HELIX.

Considered for deletion, though. No doubt by people who feel that this might be a little premature considering TwitchPlaysPokemon started two god-damn weeks ago.
It's the Dome Fossil infidels at work as usual. They want to prevent the spread of the truth of the HELIX.

Weren't you complaining about the Helix Fossil meme earlier on this page?

You must be so special. Here let me give you this medal. It's for really special people. *Gives Medal*

Zeemer is the most special person I have met so far.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. XD

Weren't you complaining about the Helix Fossil meme earlier on this page?
Why would I blaspheme the Way, the Truth and the Light of the Helix Fossil?

What is this even about a "social experiment" all Im getting from it is that thousands of people playing a game leads to things happening like releasing all your best Pokemon and other things like that.
It's a social experiment to see how a boatload of strangers on the internet coordinate Red through the game, the main draw of it is how amazingly ridiculous Red acts due to "these voices", but it can be looked at in a more experimental way too, I guess.

I don't see why people keep calling it stupid. Of course it's stupid, that's the point.

Last edited:

Why would I blaspheme the Way, the Truth and the Light of the Helix Fossil?

Well, you liked the blog entry wherein the Helix agreed with me when I said the meme was dumb.

What is this even about a "social experiment" all Im getting from it is that thousands of people playing a game leads to things happening like releasing all your best Pokemon and other things like that.
It's a social experiment to see how a boatload of strangers on the internet coordinate Red through the game, the main draw of it is how amazingly retarded Red acts due to "these voices", but it can be looked at in a more experimental way too, I guess.

I don't see why people keep calling it stupid. Of course it's stupid, that's the point.

It's a real-life demonstration of the "monkeys with type-writers" theory.

Isn't this great?

Were all talking about TPP!

TPP is fun to watch in doses, but it gets wearying after a fashion.

Back
Top Bottom